Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Hero III
no hyperspeed code as of right now.

i was one of the 1st ones to get it!

great graphics. on the Wii the guitar is white and the controller vibrates and makes sounds when you miss a note.

i say A-
If...Then Wrote:no hyperspeed code as of right now.

i was one of the 1st ones to get it!

great graphics. on the Wii the guitar is white and the controller vibrates and makes sounds when you miss a note.

i say A-

you have it?
SVHSWildcat22 Wrote:you have it?

yes
If...Then Wrote:yes

my friend has it and we're playing it right now. its unreal for 360.
on the 360 its a lot easier than GH2
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
there is a hyper speed cheat.

go to options and cheat codes. strum down to enter code. strum and click orange,blue,orange,yellow,orange ,blue,orange,yellow (for those that dont already know)

then there is levels 1 -5. level 2 is normal like on GH2.
level 5 u can barely even see. LOL
can you use the gh2 guitar for the game?
TOMCAT06 Wrote:can you use the gh2 guitar for the game?

Yes
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:Yes

Sweet can't wait to get it now
not for the Wii though.wireless. haha
crazytaxidriver Wrote:on the 360 its a lot easier than GH2

i think its alot harder than GH2. Raining Blood is really hard and Battle With Lou (Devil Went Down To Georgia) is also incredible. Its pretty hard!
I just got GH3, and it is awesome. Me and my kids have already beaten it on easy. Next up...medium. I have fun with it. My kids get to see some of the greatest music that was ever written. They have fun at my expense on some of the songs though. I have more fun playing Bass in the practice sessions. I relate to it more. I play bass, so I guess I understand it more. Anyone here got it? Do you like it the best or what?:Clap:
Play agnist lou In the last level, its impossable to beat.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:can you use the gh2 guitar for the game?

Yes you can.
I've only gotten to bob marlow (who is he anyway) on the med level. I will beat med tonight. Just don't have alot of time. Cool game though. Also, I haven't played the 80s one yet. Is it any good?
its tom morello. he was the guitar player for rage against the machine, and now he is in the band that plays the song like a stone. I can't think of their name right now

Tom is not my friend....

lou kills me on hard. he's a soul taker lol. for a list of all the cheats go to gamewinners.com

Tom is not my friend....

blitz43 Wrote:I've only gotten to bob marlow (who is he anyway) on the med level. I will beat med tonight. Just don't have alot of time. Cool game though. Also, I haven't played the 80s one yet. Is it any good?

:eek: Bob Marlow?

You need to brush up on your rock my man. Tom Morello was lead guitar for one of the biggest rock bands of the 90's with Rage Against the Machine and a great band now (Audioslave).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
seems like a decent game to buy and play
I didn't like the 80's version

Tom is not my friend....

I'm a big fan of 80's rock. I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but am looking forward to it.
alfus21 Wrote::eek: Bob Marlow?

You need to brush up on your rock my man. Tom Morello was lead guitar for one of the biggest rock bands of the 90's with Rage Against the Machine and a great band now (Audioslave).

Sorry pal, I'm a little behind on the 90's music. I'm a child of the 80's. I've gotten older and listen to a lot of country. But I still love me some 80's music....LOL:Guitar01: :Guitar01:
blitz43 Wrote:Sorry pal, I'm a little behind on the 90's music. I'm a child of the 80's. I've gotten older and listen to a lot of country. But I still love me some 80's music....LOL:Guitar01: :Guitar01:

Smile It's alright man. I just thought what you called him was pretty funny. Bob Marlow.Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Smile It's alright man. I just thought what you called him was pretty funny. Bob Marlow.Smile

I guess I got that from a name I heard. Where? I'm not sure.

I got ya now though. I will remember "Tom Morello". Very unique style.
what are some of the songs on this game?
football05 Wrote:what are some of the songs on this game?

Miss Murder -- AFI
One -- Metallica
Even Flow -- Black Pearl
Welcome To The Jungle -- Guns & Roses
Rock and roll all night -- ACDC
Through the Fire & Flames -- DRagonForce (IMPOSSIBLE)
the battles are the funnest. i say 4 stars
I give it a A+
If...Then Wrote:Miss Murder -- AFI
One -- Metallica
Even Flow -- Black Pearl
Welcome To The Jungle -- Guns & Roses
Rock and roll all night -- ACDC
Through the Fire & Flames -- DRagonForce (IMPOSSIBLE)

Rock and roll all night is by KISS.
warriorpride Wrote:Rock and roll all night is by KISS.

ohh did i put ACDC? LOL!! i was listening to ACDC at the moment. lol my bad Smile