Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3-point shooter in the 57th?
Who is the best shooter in the 57th?
"57th_Paintsville_Fan" Wrote:Who is the best shooter in the 57th?

Landon Slone hands down. All of his shots are not lay ins like people make it out to be. He's the best player. Also I think Brandon May can shoot the lights out of the gym. I attended one of his games and he was amazing. Jamie McCarty is a good shooter but does seem to shoot alot. But, he is a main factor on his team and a great offensive player. This kid could be an awesome player, just needs to work on his defensive end.
Jamie McCarty. Stats do not lie. Shot over 50% from the field and 39% from behind the arc.
"Confessions" Wrote:

Landon Slone hands down. All of his shots are not lay ins like people make it out to be. He's the best player. Also I think Brandon May can shoot the lights out of the gym. I attended one of his games and he was amazing. Jamie McCarty is a good shooter but does seem to shoot alot. But, he is a main factor on his team and a great offensive player. This kid could be an awesome player, just needs to work on his defensive end.

He does tend to shoot alot, but it tends to go in. Anyone who averages 20 a game...will shoot at least 10 shots if not more. I've watched a couple of games where he has struggled but everyone has those nights. He always bounces back though.
Jamie McCarty
Mason Hall
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:
"Confessions" Wrote:

He does tend to shoot alot, but it tends to go in. Anyone who averages 20 a game...will shoot at least 10 shots if not more. I've watched a couple of games where he has struggled but everyone has those nights. He always bounces back though.

No doubt, he is an excellent shooter. And everyone does have their off nights.
Brandon May can shoot the lights out. JD VanHoose is a great spot shooter and can knock down the three's.

-4-
"Jamie McCarty_and_Jesse M" Wrote:Brandon May can shoot the lights out. JD VanHoose is a great spot shooter and can knock down the three's.

-4-

4 names..impressive..
"Confessions" Wrote:
"Jamie McCarty_and_Jesse M" Wrote:Brandon May can shoot the lights out. JD VanHoose is a great spot shooter and can knock down the three's.

-4-

4 names..impressive..

What are you talking about?
One name...Jamie McCarty.
You want another....Jesse Meek.

-4-
-23-

We don't need to hide our names under another name. Good thing someone told me about this at school, K. :oops:
y? would you even ask a question like that....everybody knows that Jamie McCarty can hit all 3's....He's Thrives Under The Pressure...
:roll: This is getting rediculous. It's sad when you have to get on here and defend yourself. Jamie McCarty may have shot 39% from behind the arc, but anyone who shoots between 30 and 40 shots a game should be able to hit at least 10-15. I watched him against Prestonsburg and imo he's not that good. He jacks up il-advised shots, and wants to be the team leader. A team leader is someone who gets the team going, and imo he's not one of those players. Just like someone said, enjoy the high school ball hogging life cuz in college it's a whole different tune.

BTW, who is Jesse Meek? Did this kid even play last year? Cuz if so, I've never heard of the name before. So I guess people go from nonames to star players during the offseason? In your dreams pal! 8)
We didn't say anything about ourselves on here and we don't have to defend ourself and get stats right dumbass... don't be stupid he shot 12 shots a game and if your so opinionated about this just tell us who you are. You probably didnt make the team. :x

-23-Jesse Meek
Landon Slone
Jamie McCarty
JD Vanhoose
Shane Grimm Idea Idea Idea
"Jamie McCarty_and_Jesse M" Wrote:We didn't say anything about ourselves on here and we don't have to defend ourself and get stats right dumbass... don't be stupid he shot 12 shots a game and if your so opinionated about this just tell us who you are. You probably didnt make the team. :x

-23-Jesse Meek
:lol: You're right I didn't make the team. :roll: