Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hazard Perry Halftime Show"--on Youtube
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Jfyp0VXYeU

This is the video of the infamous thriller event....it is not very good quality but it clearly shows what happened. Randy Napier tripped over his own feet, after he pushed one of our fans....its on the tape.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Jfyp0VXYeU

This is the video of the infamous thriller event....it is not very good quality but it clearly shows what happened. Randy Napier tripped over his own feet, after he pushed one of our fans....its on the tape.

I ain't gotta dawg in this fight, but looked like to me that the cop threw Napier down.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Jfyp0VXYeU

I saw this yesterday. Why was Napier over there anyway? Hazard fans were not on the playing court like the Perry fans. Why didn't he go get his kids of the court?
He did push that girl. What a man.
The video tape dont show enough proof, So with that said Mr. Napier will just get a warning and nothing will happen to him. I dont see no difference in him doing that and what Cindy Stepp did in those games.
It shows a lot more actually watching it....the vid is a horrible recording of it.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:It shows a lot more actually watching it....the vid is a horrible recording of it.
Yea thats a Cell Phone Cam for ya.
Was WYMT filming this game?
RavenBoy Wrote:Was WYMT filming this game?

Yea but not the halftime events...
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Yea but not the halftime events...
I know both schools were taping this game, do ya know if they got any of the footage.
RavenBoy Wrote:I know both schools were taping this game, do ya know if they got any of the footage.

There are about 50 camera views of it circulating hazard high....idk about perry...
A Decent Lineman Wrote:There are about 50 camera views of it circulating hazard high....idk about perry...
I dont think there gonna do anything about, Do You?
I still dont get the reason behind it all.
and_1 Wrote:I still dont get the reason behind it all.
What? Why he shoved the cheerleader?
RavenBoy Wrote:What? Why he shoved the cheerleader?

I watched the vidoe 5 or 6 times and never had seen enough to prove he pusehd the cheerleader. What was going on to cause "the possible push"?
and_1 Wrote:I watched the vidoe 5 or 6 times and never had seen enough to prove he pusehd the cheerleader. What was going on to cause "the possible push"?
I have no idea, I was just told he pushed the cheerleader, I dont know.
Who is the guy in question? What does he have to do with Perry Central?
This video does not CLEARLY show anything AND has no place in the HS basketball thread.
Sure it happened at a HS game but it is being moved to gen discussion.
That's fine but I still wish someone would tell me who the guy is?
OMG Wrote:That's fine but I still wish someone would tell me who the guy is?

Randy Napier. The girls basketball coach at PCC.
and_1 Wrote:Randy Napier. The girls basketball coach at PCC.

So was this during the girls game or the boys?
OMG Wrote:So was this during the girls game or the boys?
This was during the Boys 14th Region Championship, Hazard Vs Perry Central.
RavenBoy Wrote:This was during the Boys 14th Region Championship, Hazard Vs Perry Central.

k thanks
No Prob
the guy in the red shirt pushed the girl on the floor not sure if she was pushed into someone but a Hazard fan in a red shirt looked like he started it all.imo
basketballwizz Wrote:the guy in the red shirt pushed the girl on the floor not sure if she was pushed into someone but a Hazard fan in a red shirt looked like he started it all.imo
I dont know, its untelling. Your Probably right though.
I don't know any of these people or what happened there, but I hope that guy that went flying after a cop barely grabbed and pulled him back away never gets in a real brawl. Or at least isn't on my side....Talk about a lightweight!!! LOL My grandmother was better on her feet than that.
I am assuming Randy is in the white shirt right?
and_1 Wrote:I am assuming Randy is in the white shirt right?
Correct.TongueirateSho
Would love to see a better view of this incident!
That view was clear enough for me to see the guy in the white shirt was wrong in shoving around the kids!