Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 9 Prestonsburg 0
The young Hornets with the inexperienced coaching staff blanked the Blackcats 9-0 in their season opener behind strong pitching from Cassandra Salyer and Kelly Patrick and a balanced hitting attack.

Congrats to Freshman 1B Leighanna Mullins on her first career home run!!!!!!!
Magoffin looked really good and hit the ball very well. Freshman Leanna Mullins crushed a no doubter over the center field fence for her first high school Homerun, Congrats Leanna
Sanford is the man with the plan.
Good job girls.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Hornets!
congratulations Hornets, Good win for a young team.
Magoffin looked GREAT last night. There young players can play better than anyone in the region. Congrats to those girls and Leanna Mullins for that nice homer. Im looking forward to watching some more Lady hornet Softball!
Good job girls! Grats on the Homerun Leanna.
congrats lee..nice job
In My Opinion Wrote:The young Hornets with the inexperienced coaching staff blanked the Blackcats 9-0 in their season opener behind strong pitching from Cassandra Salyer and Kelly Patrick and a balanced hitting attack.

Congrats to Freshman 1B Leighanna Mullins on her first career home run!!!!!!!

I just think the adminstrators could hired more experience coaches to help this young team. This coacing staff will cost them somewhere down the road.
MC #1 Wrote:I just think the adminstrators could hired more experience coaches to help this young team. This coacing staff will cost them somewhere down the road.

Sounds like you had someone in mind, care to share that with the rest of us.
By what I know this staff will be fine.