Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite type of fishing?
What do you like to fish for... Crappie, Bass, Catfish, or anything else......??:thumpsup:
I love fishing for Cat fish. They taste so good. But the only problem is getting the hook off without getting horned. Especially the salt water cat fish
I enjoy crappie fishing the most. Bass fishing is fun but you have to be very smart and know were they bass are. Catfishing is fun to do with a bunch of friends but it's hard to be patient enough to catch any unless your at a pay lake.
Bass... real fisherman catch bass; )
mullinstiger55 Wrote:Bass... real fisherman catch bass; )

you suck at fishing
I travel several states fishing tournaments throughout the year and IMO nothing compares to catching bass.
Walleye fishing is tons of fun also.Just watch out for the teeth
baseballfan Wrote:Walleye fishing is tons of fun also.Just watch out for the teeth

walleye is definitely awsome......i would like to catch a big drum they say they put up a big fight...idk
You can't beat live bait on Cherokee for smallmouth in April & May or night time buzz baits May through October anywhere. Oh, how could I forget skipping tubes under docks and back into the willow trees on Cherokee & Douglas.
I like to fish for anything.

But, I mostly fish Bass and Crappie.
Bass
Bass, and Catfish
Bass fishing is fun, but like it has been mentioned earlier you do have to know where to find them. I am still learning this. I also enjoy trout fishing when it is the right time.
Bass fishing in shallow water. Flipping brush and docks, nothing like it. Except last weekend in november, night fishing a buzz bait 12:00 till daylight around rocks on the main channel.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I enjoy crappie fishing the most. Bass fishing is fun but you have to be very smart and know were they bass are. Catfishing is fun to do with a bunch of friends but it's hard to be patient enough to catch any unless your at a pay lake.

I'm like you bass fishing is fun but it dont get any more enjoyable than when you can find a crappie hot spot.
Bass Fishing.
CATFISHING - Nothing like sitting on the bake with the poles in the water and drinking an ice cold beer!

"I'd rather have a bad day fishing, Than a good day at work."
Catfishing rocks!!! just cant find anyone to go with!
close up_07 Wrote:Catfishing rocks!!! just cant find anyone to go with!

I Agree catfishing is awesome i like catching catfish then i do bass
Of the species listed BASS. They are the smartest and most advanced it is a challenge. I like the run and gun style it provides and then the deeper more structure oriented finesse presentations. However if none of you have ever hooked into any palegic species especially Tuna then you haven't lived. Nothing can beat a tuna pound for pound fighting. It is one of the most intense things ive ever done. They are fast powerful and brutal.
close up_07 Wrote:Catfishing rocks!!! just cant find anyone to go with!

You're just not asking the right people.
Ridge Runner Wrote:You're just not asking the right people.

Well then do u wanna go fishing????!!!!:biggrin:
Nothing like bass fishing.
I like to fish, I just hope I can get a bite.
I like any kind of fishing. Especially wade fishing during hot summerdays.
close up_07 Wrote:Well then do u wanna go fishing????!!!!:biggrin:

You name the hole and I'll bring the pole! :Thumbs:
I like any type of fishing. But, there is nothing like fishing for BASS.
Float tubing the rivers, busting smallmouth on soft plastics. Thats as good as it gets.Its like floating down the river in a lazyboy.
EOE Wrote:Float tubing the rivers, busting smallmouth on soft plastics. Thats as good as it gets.Its like floating down the river in a lazyboy.

:notworthy
1. Smallmouth Wade Fishing
2. Satwater Flats Fishing
3. Saltwater Inshore
4. Saltwater Offshore
5. Striper Top Water Casting