Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rioting!
If McCain loses, will Republicans be rioting and looting? We better have the National Guard on standby!
When was the last time Republicans rioted?

No but if Obama loses I can almost guarantee you cities like Atlanta, Cincy, Philly, and Baltimore will go up in flames.
Beetle01 Wrote:When was the last time Republicans rioted?

No but if Obama loses I can almost guarantee you cities like Atlanta, Cincy, Philly, and Baltimore will go up in flames.

I don't know man, I really need a new x box. This could be a perfect excuse for us...
No, there will not be any rioting no matter who wins or loses.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lawrencefan Wrote:I don't know man, I really need a new x box. This could be a perfect excuse for us...

Yeah no doubt, I definelty need some microsoft points myself so I can download more songs for Rock Band 2. Also a new DVD player and heck why not a new computer. Best Buy in Barboursville is looking mighty tempting.
I'm gonna need help carrying one of those 80" plasma's. So all you libs can come too and help us Repubs carry stuff out. I mean Best Buy is super rich, and they are just spreading their wealth to me, I thought you all supported these things. So come out and it can count towards community service. Heck Obama might even give ya a medal.
Beetle01 Wrote:I'm gonna need help carrying one of those 80" plasma's. So all you libs can come too and help us Repubs carry stuff out. I mean Best Buy is super rich, and they are just spreading their wealth to me, I thought you all supported these things. So come out and it can count towards community service. Heck Obama might even give ya a medal.

While it should perhaps be a police priority, idiot profiling is not widely practiced. Stride with pride, Beetle 01, into your local Best Buy.
ComfortEagle Wrote:No, there will not be any rioting no matter who wins or loses.

Do you really believe this? Be honest with yourself???????????/
Wonder who's going to be on Obamas cabinet?????
Snoop Dog - Secretary of music
Micheal Jackson - Secretary of needy children
Flav-o- Flav - Chairman of Pimp my Flyer AIR FORCE ONE
Oprah - Chairwoman of we be talk shows
Jesse Jackson - Surgeon General (Testicle Inspector)
Al Sharpton - Housing & Urban Mr Gettozar
Jeremy Wright - Chaplain to House and Senate
Louis Farakan - UN Ambassador
Hillary Clinton - nothing
Joseph Biden - Next President
Barry Bonds - FDSA Federal Drugs & Steroids Assc.
pitchfork Wrote:Wonder who's going to be on Obamas cabinet?????

This is really sad!

America hasn't any room for people like you. You missed your calling in the South during the civil rights era.

You could have really put your views to work by bombing churches and commiting hate crimes.
DevilsWin Wrote:This is really sad!

America hasn't any room for people like you. You missed your calling in the South during the civil rights era.

You could have really put your views to work by bombing churches and commiting hate crimes.

What are you talking about. Just a little humor. I figured that all these elections with all there riches can donate to the "Spread the Wealth Campaign" What better ones to Spread the Wealth than all these Millionaries to get the USA back on track.
countryfrist Wrote:Do you really believe this? Be honest with yourself???????????/

Have you seen any riots? Obama is now the President-elect...where are all the burning cars and looting?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DevilsWin Wrote:This is really sad!

Read some of your post man you cant have it both ways your the most racist person on this post.
[quote=ComfortEagle]Have you seen any riots? Obama is now the President-elect...where are all the burning cars and looting

So if Macain had won your saying there would be no Riots looting or burning? Your kidding yourself please wake up i'm just being honest it would have been crazy.
countryfrist Wrote:Read some of your post man you cant have it both ways your the most racist person on this post.

Agree. Maybe, Barack Hussein Obama, should have ran for the leader of Kenya also. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Seriuosly, He won the election and we will have him for 4 years, but his past associates bumfuzzeles me to no end. What was America thinkin. Be he did win the election. Only time will tell and hope he can bear the weight that George W. has for 8 yrs. And hope America does not have to face any drastic tradegies.
countryfrist Wrote:[quote=ComfortEagle]Have you seen any riots? Obama is now the President-elect...where are all the burning cars and looting

So if Macain had won your saying there would be no Riots looting or burning? Your kidding yourself please wake up i'm just being honest it would have been crazy.

What? I can't even tell what you're trying to say.

Here you go, since you need me to spell it out.

THERE WILL BE NO RIOTING NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION

Did that help?

If you GO BACK and read my first post in this thread, post #4, you would know that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
countryfrist Wrote:Read some of your post man you cant have it both ways your the most racist person on this post.
Racist against Who?

Republican Hater- Yes!
Racist - No!

TongueirateSho
DevilsWin Wrote:Racist against Who?

Republican Hater- Yes!
Racist - No!

TongueirateSho

Why do you hate anything or anyone? there is people out there that you can go see to help you sounds like your asking for help if you need i can fine you some numbers to call for help or maybe a good church to go to. If you need my help let me know i realy hope you dont do anything to hurt your self.
pitchfork Wrote:Agree. Maybe, Barack Hussein Obama, should have ran for the leader of Kenya also. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Seriuosly, He won the election and we will have him for 4 years, but his past associates bumfuzzeles me to no end. What was America thinkin. Be he did win the election. Only time will tell and hope he can bear the weight that George W. has for 8 yrs. And hope America does not have to face any drastic tradegies.

That's part of the problem they weren't thinking.
Old School Wrote:That's part of the problem they weren't thinking.

Actually, I think a lot of people thought an awful lot about it.
thecavemaster Wrote:Actually, I think a lot of people thought an awful lot about it.

You have your opinion and I have mine.
Old School Wrote:That's part of the problem they weren't thinking.

Actually I thought about it ALOT, and Obama IMO was the man for the job and recieved my vote. He has 4 years to prove him self to me and if he doesn't then my vote next time will go else where. With our goverment we can not go strict republican or strict Democrat every time around because if we did that then we might as well just let the president appoint who ever they want. We must have balance and that is what we have. If you do not like Obama then that is your right and I will respect it. Hoewever, making the statement that America did not think is ludicrious many people did not have their minds made up untill they went to the polls my father for one.
Old School Wrote:You have your opinion and I have mine.

Yes...but I wouldn't say, "That poor old Old School, what with his unthinking, blind allegiance to a philosophy that damages his own interests...." A lot of people considered the policies, thought or not thought about the political leanings seemingly built into their wiring, and voted McCain or Obama or Nader or Barr or whatever.
countryfrist Wrote:Why do you hate anything or anyone? there is people out there that you can go see to help you sounds like your asking for help if you need i can fine you some numbers to call for help or maybe a good church to go to. If you need my help let me know i realy hope you dont do anything to hurt your self.
If anyone needs help its you. In Spelling Class!

Do they teach spelling at your church?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Actually I thought about it ALOT, and Obama IMO was the man for the job and recieved my vote. He has 4 years to prove him self to me and if he doesn't then my vote next time will go else where. With our goverment we can not go strict republican or strict Democrat every time around because if we did that then we might as well just let the president appoint who ever they want. We must have balance and that is what we have. If you do not like Obama then that is your right and I will respect it. Hoewever, making the statement that America did not think is ludicrious many people did not have their minds made up untill they went to the polls my father for one.

I apologize for not making my statement as clear as I should have, it was not my intention to group everyone who voted for Obama as not thinking. The point I was trying to make, is that many Americans believe as the lady in the clip below does, and I quote "I never thought this day would ever happen, I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage you know if I help him, he's going to help me". IMO when Obama started talking about sharing the wealth many Americans started believing along these lines. We all know that this is not possible the government will never buy our gas or buy everyone homes.

pitchfork Wrote:Wonder who's going to be on Obamas cabinet?????

Kinda racist?
Old School Wrote:[/b]

I apologize for not making my statement as clear as I should have, it was not my intention to group everyone who voted for Obama as not thinking. The point I was trying to make, is that many Americans believe as the lady in the clip below does, and I quote "I never thought this day would ever happen, I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage you know if I help him, he's going to help me". IMO when Obama started talking about sharing the wealth many Americans started believing along these lines. We all know that this is not possible the government will never buy our gas or buy everyone homes.

Just as your statement was unclear i believe her statement was not literal and is being took out of the context. I really do not think to many Obama supporters believe that however, we do think things will get better. Some do think it will be instent but it is those who Obama were speaking to during his speech when he said IT WILL BE TOUGH AND THERE WILL BE FALSE STARTS. Big Grin
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Just as your statement was unclear i believe her statement was not literal and is being took out of the context. I really do not think to many Obama supporters believe that however, we do think things will get better. Some do think it will be instent but it is those who Obama were speaking to during his speech when he said IT WILL BE TOUGH AND THERE WILL BE FALSE STARTS. Big Grin

She was pretty straight forward in what she said, so I think it would be kinda of hard to take what she said out of context.
Well I mean its all opinion based and I respect everyones opinon on every issue. The way I look at it is my man Obama has four years to prove him self and as I have stated IF he does not show improvement then he will not make it 8 depending on if the Repubs change their views on certain issues. Not saying I wont vote for a repub but others wont. AMERILets just see how everything goes, lets support AMERICA as a whole and hope that things get better. That is all we can do with the state were in we really do need to put our diffrences to the side as much as we can and support our people, veterans, soldiers, political powers, churches, businesses and etc. Our country was based on "We the people" correct?