Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russ D clocks in at 98
i was a witness to the 98 mph fast ball clocked and it was great
Ohhh....I heard about that kid. He has a very strong arm. Must get bored before he goes to sleep every night...Smile Keep up the hard work kid!!!!
the catchers hand actually almost started bleeding no joke!
Yea heard he was going to the Phillies.... I think it was more like 101 mph
paintball 25 Wrote:Yea heard he was going to the Phillies.... I think it was more like 101 mph

Now if he could actually throw some strikes he might go somewhere. Smile Smile
Russ Who?
What do you mean Russ Who??????? It's Russ D. The 98 MPH pitching machine!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was wondering the same thing...
He plays in the California Penal League (just kidding, using the Rick Vaughn reference with the strong arm and someone saying the lack of throwing strikes). Sounds like the kid has a bright future though.
Who is this? Seriously?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I seriously doubt that there is anyone in the state of Kentucky throwing 98 MPH at any level , be it high school, college, or even with the Louisville Bats. If there were a high school pitcher doing this you would have every scout in the country at every ball game he threw. He would be in the news constantly because there is a very good chance he would be the #1 overall pick in the MLB draft. I stay pretty much up on Kentucky high school baseball and I have never heard of a Russ D.

I really dont think anybody really has the comprehension of how fast 98MPH really is. The fastest high school pitcher I have ever gunned was Chaz Roe in 2005. He hit 95 one time and was consistantly only in the high 80's to about 91-92 and ended up being a first round draft pick.

98MPH. Not a chance!!!!
Not to many people know what a 98mph fastball looks like.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:Not to many people know what a 98mph fastball looks like.

That's because they can't see it! ....lol

:flame:
i know it i seen it the catchers hand still hurts but do w.e
history in da makin1 Wrote:i know it i seen it the catchers hand still hurts but do w.e

OK, if you were there, tell us who Russ D. is.
Russ D has some guns ive seen this kid, its like hes been lifting weights all his life. CANNONS.
Who Is He????
Idk him but ive seen him at work throughing the 98mph heat, hes a beast.
BAMA#1 Wrote:Russ D has some guns ive seen this kid, its like hes been lifting weights all his life. CANNONS.
All the more reason to believe this is just a bunch of baloney. Contrary to what you may think, lifting weights to develope "guns" has nothing to do with how hard you can throw a baseball. That is not where velocity is generated from.

The question has been asked several times who is , yet nobody seems to want to answer that question or where he plays at.
If you're referring to Dotson from Powell Co., there's no way. You must be using the same gun as the one that "supposedly" got Brewer at 93-95 mph. Dotson is a nice player but not THAT good.
mandan Wrote:If you're referring to Dotson from Powell Co., there's no way. You must be using the same gun as the one that "supposedly" got Brewer at 93-95 mph. Dotson is a nice player but not THAT good.
Brewer is certainly not throwing 93-95 at Cumberland. Might be hitting 80 on a good day. In a different world now.
Mr Kilball you spelt bologna wrong.Lol
history in da makin1 Wrote:i know it i seen it the catchers hand still hurts but do w.e

id say it still hurts
duh ive caught for him before an he broke my pinkie finger.
BAMA#1 Wrote:Mr Kilball you spelt bologna wrong.Lol
You must be one of those "uppity hillbillies".Big Grin

Hey and by the way, the proper spelling is "spelled" and also I believe you should learn to type my name correctly before you start correcting me on anything.Smile
BAMA#1 Wrote:duh ive caught for him before an he broke my pinkie finger.

Maybe you should use a catcher's mitt!!!!!
i think i know that cause thats what i was using, and if you think im a hillbillie than your a dumb *** cause im richer than you drive better cars and live in a 3story house!!!!!!!!
BAMA#1 Wrote:i think i know that cause thats what i was using, and if you think im a hillbillie than your a dumb *** cause im richer than you drive better cars and live in a 3story house!!!!!!!!

LMAO! Spoken by a true HillBilly...lol
It's true I was at a secret work out and saw it 98 mph pitch after pitch.Sorry but that is all i can say.Big Grin
:flame:
Rumor has it he has already signed with the Yankees. 1st round pick. I found out lots about him today. Mr. Kimball is secretly plotting to be his agent. Do not believe a word Kimball says, he is only trying to protect his investment.

Truth is...... This kid is a baller!!!!!! a BASE baller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: haha if this is true Powell will win district, region, sectionals, maybe even state.... who knows Big Grin