Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Pro Sports Team Ever
Doesn't matter which sport...Who are some of the worst pro sports teams you have ever seen?
The Bengals of the 90's.
The current Detroit Lions team
BatCat11 Wrote:The current Detroit Lions team

I had a feeling they would be mentioned...haha
Pittsburg Pirates...they have not had a winning season since 1992. Since then, in 97 they finished 5 games in the NL central race. Every other year has been 13 games back or more.
The Reds have not been the best team in about 15 years
The magic started out like 1-19 a few years ago....Can't really remember how they finished.

love my lions but they are the worst team i've ever seen.
catsfan44 Wrote:love my lions but they are the worst team i've ever seen.
They are not the worst team EVER. I know they are probably the worst team over the last few yrs. though. My vote will go with the old Tampa Bay Buccaneers.:1:

He speaketh the truth
blitz43 Wrote:They are not the worst team EVER. I know they are probably the worst team over the last few yrs. though. My vote will go with the old Tampa Bay Buccaneers.:1:

Ahh the Yuccaneers
This years Lions for sure.
bengals, lions, oakland, reds
blitz43 Wrote:They are not the worst team EVER. I know they are probably the worst team over the last few yrs. though. My vote will go with the old Tampa Bay Buccaneers.:1:
You never knew waht to expect with the old Tampa Bay teams and coach McCay.
Bengals are in the top 10 on that list I'll say that much, at least the Lions have won an overall championship in their existence (2 AFC titles for the Bengals but no Superbowl, you can thank the 49ers for that).
:lmao:
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:bengals, lions, oakland, reds
:Thumbs:
Lions are horrible no matter who they get, year in and year out.
76's Buccaneers and now the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Bengals DEFINITELY.
How long has it been since the Lions have had a winning season? Have they ever had one?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:How long has it been since the Lions have had a winning season? Have they ever had one?

In an earlier post someone stated that the Lions had won an overall championship. So I guess they have had at least one.
Pirates.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:In an earlier post someone stated that the Lions had won an overall championship. So I guess they have had at least one.

oh well I know they haven't had a winning season in my life time.
The 76 Bucs did have Steve Spurrier on their team I believe.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:oh well I know they haven't had a winning season in my life time.

are you guys really that young??????

does the name barry sanders ring a bell??

actually the lions have had quite a few winning seasons in the past 20 years

91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 99, 2000

actually won the championship in 1957
and are we talking, one year, or franchise overall? If your talking one year, the 1976 Buc's have to be in the top, they were horrible..
the 1962 Mets went 40-122 or something like that. The Tigers a few years ago went 43-119.. I would say the '76 Bucs (0-14, then started out 0-12 the next season) would get quite a few votes as well..this current Lions team will not beat anybody, and will replace those Bucs teams as the worst pro football team. Does anybody remember the Clippers in the 90s that went 11-71..they were pretty awful too...but for my vote, the worst pro team in the history of sports would go to the 1972-73 Philadelphia 76ers, who went 9-73 (2-35 on the road, LOL)..
I hate to say it but probably my bungles! Followed closely by the Royals and Lions
The dolphins were pretty bad last year.
New York Knicks are like a dynasty of bad.
lol..