Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK is going to the Liberty Bowl
Just saw it on WKYT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tongueuke:
Trying to look at the bright side....at least it's not the Music City Bowl again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just don't want our loyal fans to have to go to a crappy city such as Memphis. Isn't that where the Liberty Bowl is? Also who are we playing?
UK will be playing East Carolina.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why must we play a school we will kick in the tail for 60 minutes? Whatever, I just don't want to play a mid-major.
that same "mid-major" you speak of was ranked in the top 15 earlier this season not to mention they have a better resume this season then UK has. It wil be a tough game one that we may just end up losing.
Jshort5 Wrote:Why must we play a school we will kick in the tail for 60 minutes? Whatever, I just don't want to play a mid-major.

I wouldn't be so confident, UK isn't exactly that good.
without cobb this will be a hard game for kentucky i think it wll be a close game IMO
blackcat Wrote:I wouldn't be so confident, UK isn't exactly that good.

I agree with this. I wouldnt be so confident. ECU has a good coach in Skip Holtz and they will be ready to play. They knocked off V-tech and West Virginina in the early part of the season. I hope the Cats can bring it back to the Bluegrass!
Tough luck having to play ECU..
uk will lose. hate to say it, but if i had to bet i would put my money on ecu
when is this game and what time?
Jan. 2nd at 5 PM on ESPN
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
they will loose this game. the way they have been playing all year and without cobb will really hurt us.
No love for the cats. I'll take the Cats in this game. Fair weather fans everywhere.
I love them don't get me wrong. Im just upset with them this year. Yeah i know its not their fault. I hope they win I will root for them.
hey go big blue im not a fair weather fan but im also not stupid ....kentucky has slowy got worse as the year has progressed there not winning this game as bad as i hate to say it
I hope the Cats win, but it doesn't look good for them, because they aren't playing against a team that is coached by a Bowden and ECU's coach's dad is Lou Holtz and Lou's son is a very good coach and the win they had against V-Tech this year proved that. The Cats have a rough road ahead of them, but that was the case in the previous bowls, maybe we can get lucky and have half of ECU's players get suspended.lol.
ECU lives off of the big play. Offense or defense. For UK to win they cannot make mistakes. Manage the game and take advantage of ECU's agressiveness.
Uk Wins By 14
ill take the cats in this one. they better do good after the embarrasing loss to tennessee..geez..
Uk wins but it will be close.
A month ago I had planned on following the Cats to their bowl game, but not now. The team is playing bad, they're playing another bad team, and it's over 8 hours away. Not a good combination.

As for the game, you have two bad teams going at it. UK finished last in the SEC East (thank goodness for non-conference games), and East Carolina only won the C-USA championship game over a much better Tulsa team due to numerous turnovers. Trust me, Tulsa would've been a matchup nightmare for UK, we did get the better end of that deal.

The problem is this: UK is in a lose-lose situation. If Kentucky wins, we get no rep for it, since an SEC team is supposed to beat up on a lowly C-USA school. But if we lose... :eek:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What a bunch of whiners. I never thought Id see a day where a UKs football program would win one bowl game much less have a shot at three in a row. The people of Kentucky better get behind this team, they are the schools only shot at bringing home some postseason hardware (The B-ball team sure isnt gonna do anything).
I hope UK wins, and if Cobb was healthy I would feel good about it. However, ECU is a pretty good team. Hopefully though we can pull out the W and be going for 4 in a row next year. Im really excited about next year's team. Both ofour incoming QB's will be twice the QB Cobb was this year, and, we will have Cobb as a playmaker in a Harvin type role. Plus the oline should be much much better. All of the reciever should be better. And if Jarmonand Lindley stay our defense should be just as good. We lose Pryor, but also we won't have to wacth David Jones get burnt everytime the game is on the line.
Anyone else going to this game?
I might. Not sure just yet.
Kentucky-35
ECU-17

final score
UcantNomyName Wrote:Kentucky-35
ECU-17

final score

wow thats alot of faith in our "potent" offense lol