September 18 OPEN
September 25 Rockcastle County Home
October 2 Knox Central Home
October 9 OPEN
October 16 Madison Southern Away
October 23 McCreary Central Away
October 30 Harlan County Home

Johnson Central you got want you wanted.......Go BOBCATS!!!!!!1TongueirateSho

This will be a great series! It should help prepare both teams for the playoffs.
Bell will play a very hard schedule this coming year. I think they will miss Greer more than they think.
Looks like a pretty hard schedule next year.
We will see what kind of team they have early on Log Mountain.
William Muney Wrote:Bell will play a very hard schedule this coming year. I think they will miss Greer more than they think.

Which GREER?
What about the Soddy Daisy rumors?
Harlan Co. will be a good game for them. I look forward to this rivalry.
Trenches07 Wrote:Which GREER?
Must be Spencer, talked with Coach Greer at the Whitley/Bell game and he said that he would coach until Dudley retired. Pretty good combination with those two.
Trenches07 Wrote:What about the Soddy Daisy rumors?

Still haven't got that worked out yet I was told waiting on the contract.
redstorm Wrote:Must be Spencer, talked with Coach Greer at the Whitley/Bell game and he said that he would coach until Dudley retired. Pretty good combination with those two.

I was talking about Spencer. Yes Dudley and Tom are a great pair. Dudley could not do it without him.
William Muney Wrote:I was talking about Spencer. Yes Dudley and Tom are a great pair. Dudley could not do it without him.

I agree William. From where I sit in the stands they seem to be a great and bring out the best in each other.
Trenches07 Wrote:I agree William. From where I sit in the stands they seem to be a great and bring out the best in each other.

How much coaching did Greer really do this year? From my seat in the bleachers and sometimes on the sideline all I saw him do was yell and scream mostly at O-lineman but not a lot of communication going on.
Alcoa, Tennessee will be a first game loss for Bell next season. To much speed for Bell that early in the year. But kudos for having the gonads to schedule someone like Alcoa. This will only make Bell better throughout the season.
Bell is a state champ and Alcoa is a state champ. To automatically assume a loss is insane. It will be a good game. Bell may pull it out. I guarantee Bell will be just as tough.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:How much coaching did Greer really do this year? From my seat in the bleachers and sometimes on the sideline all I saw him do was yell and scream mostly at O-lineman but not a lot of communication going on.

Shucks, the o-line was like an abrahmn tank on the field and when they came to the sideline, they seem to only talk to the thick, athletic lookin bald coach. :Clap:
tough scheldule next year
Looks like a tough schedule, but one that the Bobcats will have success with. I greatly look forward to the Johnson Central game. I hope to be attendance for that one.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Looks like a tough schedule, but one that the Bobcats will have success with. I greatly look forward to the Johnson Central game. I hope to be attendance for that one.

Very tough schedule. The Bobcats will be ready for everyone just like all ways they will take care of business and will be in the hunt for another state title.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Looks like a tough schedule, but one that the Bobcats will have success with. I greatly look forward to the Johnson Central game. I hope to be attendance for that one.

Ya, I hope their is a huge crowd in J.C. that night. I really look for Bell to be as good as in years past.
Hitman7 Wrote:Alcoa, Tennessee will be a first game loss for Bell next season. To much speed for Bell that early in the year. But kudos for having the gonads to schedule someone like Alcoa. This will only make Bell better throughout the season.

True Bell might as well not show up for this game. Big Grin

Maybe they can find a way to keep it close.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:True Bell might as well not show up for this game. Big Grin

Maybe they can find a way to keep it close.

I would say you are right Bobcats Dad might as well not show up. I guess it is better to play Alcoa than some of the other teams in the area who won't give the Bobcats much of a game anyway.Big Grin
I still can't belive M'boro or Corbin will not play Bell. Jewell and Roark should be fired.
William Muney Wrote:I still can't belive M'boro or Corbin will not play Bell. Jewell and Roark should be fired.

I agree W.M.. These too games were games that the entire community enjoyed watching and for the most part all the players envolved enjoyed also.
What about the the two open dates? Any news yet on a game?:popcorn:
Highlands has week 5 and 7 open. Looks like Bell has week 5 open also.
Great schedule for the Bobcats to get ready for another title run.
barrel Wrote:Highlands has week 5 and 7 open. Looks like Bell has week 5 open also.

Bell doesn't have week 5 but they do have week 7. I believe that they have a game pending is what I have been told.
nice glad we are playing a tougher schedule. ireally thought corbin would re-new there rivalry. Too bad though
Looking forward to traveling up to bell county ......Alcoa fan....