Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 2009-2010
how will they do since they have new coach
Who is the new coach?
The same one as last year but I just wonder if he will even have enough to play I know I just hope they open up with pike central as usual and let him and johnny coach against each other. Johnny will mop the floor with him. Ijust wonder if the crowder boys will transfer to pike cent. they just need to get new adminstration at ac anyways
Wishful thinking on a "new coach". I would even call this clown a coach.
Worse than last year. I think they beat south floyd once last year they will be lucky to win a game next year.
It will be a long season for the Runnin' Rebels.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:It will be a long season for the Runnin' Rebels.

Can't argue with that.

Good luck to the Rebels though!
I wonder if Mark Martin will try to get out of the game aganist Pike Central.
He will be lucky to ever be " in the game".
LOL I loved t was he ever in theGame last year lol what one which was a fluke against south floyd lol i think they had some players out at that time too... He is one of the best fundementals coach and one on one coach around here but sure no game coach at all he will drop the ball this year like he did last year. Im sure sis hall will try her best to get out of that game against pike cent. lol
I see Ac winning district and knocking off valley in the region to the likes of Timmy Tackett and Chris Stumbo.
Knockoutking Wrote:I see Ac winning district and knocking off valley in the region to the likes of Timmy Tackett and Chris Stumbo.

OUCH!
softballcoach Wrote:LOL I loved t was he ever in theGame last year lol what one which was a fluke against south floyd lol i think they had some players out at that time too... He is one of the best fundementals coach and one on one coach around here but sure no game coach at all he will drop the ball this year like he did last year. Im sure sis hall will try her best to get out of that game against pike cent. lol

you are correct when AC beat SF, SF had 3 or 4 players out. i see them going winless this season. but i wish them the best of luck. and the game against PC will be a good 1 to watch and just see how bad Jonny will beat them, and i hope that he dont let up for a second
Knockoutking Wrote:I see Ac winning district and knocking off valley in the region to the likes of Timmy Tackett and Chris Stumbo.

someone is wishful thinking ... but does anyone know if they will get to play pairist that might turn out to be a good game.

I dont know about that but it think they will try there best all season
Allen Central is in real trouble next year.

Its obvious that you are being sarcastic or something. There is NO WAY that what you say will happen!!!
ive heard they have piarist and riverside scheduled for next year... so they MIGHT get 2 wins...
Thats the only two they win and they might have a hard time against riverside
i dont how many they will loose. but they have the coach to win it all and responding to to coach martin comment i think he feels like i do i love a good challege good luck johnny
I have heard that Jackson and the big boy in the middle "can't think of his name" Is not playing next year. I just wonder if this was another masterful coaching decsion made by Coach Martin to get rid of 2 more players that could have helped him in the upcoming season.
with the twins being seniors next year, will they play?
betsylaynealum Wrote:with the twins being seniors next year, will they play?

I've still heard three different things on that front. I have my opinion about what they will be doing next season, but it's just an opinion. It's really unclear what the Crowder's will do.
After reading some of these posts, any player who steps out on the floor wearing Allen Central's Uniform, Gets my Support!!! Don't let negative remarks from negative people berating the school, the team, the coach, and worse, you, stop you from playing high school basketball. Go for it, boys, be proud that you represent your school the best you can! That is what it is all about!
Go Rebels!!!
The rebels wont do anything worth watching under Mark Martin. Sis Hall should've never let Johnny Martin get away. He had 500 wins. I dont see Mark Martin getting there in his lifetime if the seasons continue as last year. The Crowders are great players, but the team MIGHT be able to handle the loss if they had another coach. Oh wait, there would be NO loss if there was another coach in the first place.
I think that all of these comments about Mark Martin are a load of crap! He IS a great coach and a great man in my opinion. He is the kind of coach that demands discipline, and if you don't have any he will do without you. That is his style and all the players need to get on board. I had the privilege of playing for coach Martin in Jr. High and back then I thought he was a little rough on us. But as time went by and that team he coached went on to win a region championship I saw what all of his hard work and his style did for our team. I give him a lot of the credit for that team winning the way we did. he taught us to played disciplined, fundamental, team basketball with an emphasis on TEAM! If you have a kid with a bad attitude them Coach Martin will not tolerate it and you need to look in the mirror for answers instead of blaming coaches when your kid doesn't play enough, or gets kicked off the team, or quits. I say leave him alone and let him coach. Coach Martin, I DO APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU TAUGHT ME ABOUT BASKETBALL AND THE GAME OF LIFE. MY WORK ETHIC IN HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND NOW ARE A DIRECT EFFECT OF YOUR COACHING, THANKS.
The problem at AC right now is the players transitioning to another coach. The players that Mark has inherited are apparently a reflection of there former coach. Johnny Martin was a whinner, had no discipline and usually made a fool of himself on the sidelines. So it shouldn't suprise anyone when a new coach comes in and tries to instill discipline, work ethic and team work that the players are going to take the easy way out and quit. Give Mark time to take the young players and mold them into young men that work hard and play team ball. Given the chance I say he will have AC back on top in four to five years.
The kids that are not playing at AC because they dont like or agree with the coach will grow to regret that decision later in life. Its a shame that certain players and fans think they are hurting the coach when in fact they are hurting themselves and thier school.
AC might win 5 games... everything has fell apart over there idk whats going on
Are they going to have enough to have a team. I've been hearing that there arent very many comming out.