Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Catfish..
You have caught this year and where???
22 pounds!!
10lb Channel Cat out of a pay lake outside of Akron, OH.
33 pounds out of the big sandy river. Shad was the bait I used.
my buddy caught a 43 pounder a few weeks back.. that a big fish.
mrfootball03 Wrote:my buddy caught a 43 pounder a few weeks back.. that a big fish.

BIG FISH!!! Where'd he catch it at??
I caught a 17 and a 27 pounder my dad also caught a 48 lb flathead
42 pound flathead noodling in the levisa frk......he about broke my arm
45lb flathead on kentucky river. Using live bluegill for bait
13 inches German Bridge
18 lb channel cat
OverLooked22 Wrote:45lb flathead on kentucky river. Using live bluegill for bait

Were you using a Zebco 33?
Can't beat the good ole Zebco's with some chicken liver dipped in cherry koolaid.
Any pictures of it ??? I would love to see some!
will try dipping in kool aid for certain..I have big problem when casting throwing the liver off the hook. so i tried placing it in cut off pieces of hair netting i get at work. works 4 me. any other ideals? thanks.
strawshaker Wrote:will try dipping in kool aid for certain..I have big problem when casting throwing the liver off the hook. so i tried placing it in cut off pieces of hair netting i get at work. works 4 me. any other ideals? thanks.

Nylon stockings work reallt well also.
I just can not see the fish. Where is it?
strawshaker Wrote:will try dipping in kool aid for certain..I have big problem when casting throwing the liver off the hook. so i tried placing it in cut off pieces of hair netting i get at work. works 4 me. any other ideals? thanks.
Another good idea is instead of usings livers is to use gizzards, that will get rid of your problem of throwing your liver off the line...gizzards have a lot more fat and is very hard to get off the line lol.....
thats it....tell them it takes a real man to finger fish i love it
try some panty hose for chicken liver
52 pounds out of louisa locks caught on shad. Sold it too a local paylake so its still catchable
16 pound
98 lb. blue caught on ky lake. June 1998
I caught one one time. It was so big. The picture weighed 15 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
In all seriousness.

Fishy Buissness (Pike Co.) - 14 lbs, 18 lbs
Sky Lake (Chesapeake, OH) - 13.6 lbs and about 3 16 lbs
Jackpot Lake (Ashland, KY) - 17 lbs

All this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
June through August 2011, my fishing partner and I caught several over 15# and one 48# two 35# and several more between 15# & 20# in a pond on private property a friend owns.
42lbs: 26"long: head was 6" across

caught up my holler in an old pond
get you some hot dogs and cut them up into pieces about a half inch and soak them in chicken blood. kool-aid work also, and take them to the river and you will burn them up all day
OffTheHook Wrote:I caught one one time. It was so big. The picture weighed 15 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh. This made me laugh so hard my ribs are now sore. :lmao:
nice catch..