Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2010
I just down loaded the demo for xbox... I have to say so far this is the sickest one yet they have come out with.. Most of the stuff stayed the same.. They have added new features that makes it the best game ever... down load it for yourself... And the two teams that you pay with are the Sooners and the Gators.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
How are the graphics?
What is the release date?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:What is the release date?

July 14
Can't wait!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

If you want to create a school online, here is the link: http://teambuilder.easports.com
Anyone possibly up for a few games or maybe an online dynasty?
What new features did they add to the game?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
im up for one.
8 more days! Wish it would come out earlier in the summer so I could actually enjoy playing it during the summer break!
I think the PS3 version's gameplay is much faster.
2 days away, whos going to get it?
I'll have it on Tuesday.
I am definitely going to get this game. Especially after last years game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Will anyone on here be playing this game online for the PS3?
Anyone wanting to play online for xbox 360, my friend id is burnttires36 add me.
UK is ranked 78th which i think is silly....just so you know Louisville is ranked ahead of us!!
So I guess no one plays it for PS3 :Angry07:
This game is gonna be sick. Ive read and read about it. Its going to be the best NCAA football game yet!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Its crazy i went and got it tonight
The game is awesome yet again. I must say I am disappointed that Team Builder is only for online play as I cannot get online due to my internet.
I like it. EA finally went all-out on 360 version.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I like it. EA finally went all-out on 360 version.

Whats your gamer tag and we will play some
What's the upgrades to this game compared to last years game?
#BBFL
Trying to find it for the Wii. Did they make a Wii version, cause all I have is a Wii, PSP, and Nintendo DS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

The digital camo uniforms Army has are unreal! Great game
IRISH4 Wrote:The digital camo uniforms Army has are unreal! Great game

Those are the coolest jerseys ever!
#BBFL
BatCat11 Wrote:Whats your gamer tag and we will play some
burnttires36 add me...
Anyone know where you can get free rosters?
Fully named rosters won't be out for about a week. It takes approximately 30 minutes to put in a team, so you have to consider that for the people doing it. I've contributed before to naming a roster, and it takes a lot of time.