Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
0%
Rockcastle County
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Rockcastle Co. 9/18
Who wins and why.
Pulaski Is a very good team. They have alot of speed. with Alex Abner and RC white. Can some one tell me is Chris Muse playing. I know he was injured in the somerset game but i dont know if he is still out.
I think Rockastle has been flying under the radar for a while. they are alot better than everyone has given them credit for. Pulaski however has not lived up to the hype they where given. Rockastle wins by two td's.
Rockcastle 35 to 21.there passing game is very good.
Chris Muse is out for the season, unfortunately for him and the Maroons. Maroons have a very very capable back up in Zach Eastham. Alex Abner is back from concussion suffered during Somerset game and ran well last week against Russell County. Do not count Pulaski out of this game. They can score as they still have several weapons and some great speed in their skill players. Pulaski's weakness may be on the D side of the ball. If Rock can establish a smash mouth run game it will really put Pulaski back on their heels. Rock should be favored but I'm taking Pulaski by 5.
PC 30 Rock 35
Jumper Dad Wrote:Chris Muse is out for the season, unfortunately for him and the Maroons. Maroons have a very very capable back up in Zach Eastham. Alex Abner is back from concussion suffered during Somerset game and ran well last week against Russell County. Do not count Pulaski out of this game. They can score as they still have several weapons and some great speed in their skill players. Pulaski's weakness may be on the D side of the ball. If Rock can establish a smash mouth run game it will really put Pulaski back on their heels. Rock should be favored but I'm taking Pulaski by 5.
PC 30 Rock 35

Thanks for the update on Muse. Eastham is a good backup but he isn't the dual that that Muse is.

I think that this game will be high scoring!
Jumper Dad Wrote:Chris Muse is out for the season, unfortunately for him and the Maroons. Maroons have a very very capable back up in Zach Eastham. Alex Abner is back from concussion suffered during Somerset game and ran well last week against Russell County. Do not count Pulaski out of this game. They can score as they still have several weapons and some great speed in their skill players. Pulaski's weakness may be on the D side of the ball. If Rock can establish a smash mouth run game it will really put Pulaski back on their heels. Rock should be favored but I'm taking Pulaski by 5.
PC 30 Rock 35

I hate to hear that about Chris. was it his knee
Rock should be the favorite in this game. PC is not playing well and missing their best player.

Rock 28 PC 21
This will be a good game. Injuries may hurt Pulaski Co but they are getting things going without him. Too early to make an prediction right now but i shall give it later on in the week.
Ill take Rock in a very good game...
I forgot to mention that this game will be the Operation UNITE Bowl. Two high powered offenses taking the field trying to help, even in a small way, in the war against drugs! :Thumbs:
Rock 20 Pulaski 14
I believe the score could be flip floped if Rock does not come to play. But i think Parkey and Saylor will have the Rock ready to play
Rock 35 Pulaski 12
three more days
I'd like to see Chris Muse come out and lead Pulaski to a victory. My guess is it won't happen though, I'll take Rockcastle by 14.

Good luck to both teams!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I'd like to see Chris Muse come out and lead Pulaski to a victory. My guess is it won't happen though, I'll take Rockcastle by 14.

Good luck to both teams!

Isn't Muse still injured?
lwc Wrote:Isn't Muse still injured?

Didn't know that he was. Anyone have any info on this?
I have pondered on this game for a few days and i think pulaski gets a win by 6 points.
lwc Wrote:Isn't Muse still injured?

Yes but they still have alot of play makers
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Yes but they still have alot of play makers

I agree RC, the new QB, and Abner are very special!
I will be attending this game Friday night. I think Rock wins 35-14!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I will be attending this game Friday night. I think Rock wins 35-14!!!

If you sit on the Rockcastle side, hit me up. I will be there and I will have a BGR sign Smile
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I will be attending this game Friday night. I think Rock wins 35-14!!!

And may i ask which side you will be siting onBig Grin We would love to have The defending State on our side for at least on night.:thumpsup:
I will be sitting with the Rock fans. I will support our District!!
Thats good to here. should be a good game
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I will be sitting with the Rock fans. I will support our District!!

Look for me and RockSolid69. I will be wearing a red shirt that says "Pride Never Graduates"
Rock wins this one by 3+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Look for Pulaski County to upset the Rock 35-32
tcb Wrote:Look for Pulaski County to upset the Rock 35-32

its very possible. i can see this game going ethier way. PC is good. cant wait
Rock