Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are the unsung heroes of the 15th
I would have to say ryan little mason hall tyler slone and jermy pack what do u all think?
I agree 100% with ryan little, he is one of the main keys for sf this year
yea he should have started over stanley last year
Homer what are you thinking with Jermy Pack and Tyler Slone? Where is some of the actual good players, other than Little?
I would have to go with Shawn Thompson, Jason Spradlin just to name a few.
I would have to say Lewis Barnette for the blackcats..He didnt play much last year but this year he should be a real player..
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:I agree 100% with ryan little, he is one of the main keys for sf this year

Ryan will be very important to the Raider team.
tyler slone is really unsung hero all he worries about is helping his team win games
i agree that tyler slone is and unsung hero because he does everything to try to help his team get the WIN
Ryan Little will is unsung hero for the Raiders. He does everything he can to help SF win. He had I think 23 points and like 8 rebounds the other night again JC.
Yeah Ryan Little had a good game the other night to help the Raiders get the victory over Johnson Central.
Damon Hensley, Danny Hinkle and Steven Goble for Sheldon Clark are all unsung guys they all contribute in many ways.
From what I saw at Shelby Valley yesterday their center Cade Riddle will be a key for them. Best big man in the 15th
"basketballjones" Wrote:From what I saw at Shelby Valley yesterday their center Cade Riddle will be a key for them. Best big man in the 15th
I believe Cade will have a good year for Shelby Valley. He won't be unsung for very long.
What grade is he in?
I was thinking Cade was a Jr. this year. May be wrong though, He could be a Sr.
Ryan Little from SF
yea Little helps SF a lot.
Eric Arnett for MAgoffin
Mason Hall of South Floyd
yeah
I would say Ross Rovenburg and Steve ie Jacobs from the melvin dodgers
daniel harmon from pikeville.
yeah Tyler Slone is one of the unsung heroes of the 15th region no doubt....he doesnt get alot of the credit like everyone else does....hes one of the more underrated players in the 15th this year
Ryan little is good but shouldnt have started over stanley last year. But i think cade from vallet is very good. Mason Hall from south floyd can shoot the rock awsome. But i think the best player would have to be landon slone.
"basketballjones" Wrote:From what I saw at Shelby Valley yesterday their center Cade Riddle will be a key for them. Best big man in the 15th

In your opinion! I think Paintsville took a first hand look at the best big man in the region, Shawn Thompson. This kid has great moves and can score from the inside or outside. I think all the big men in the region will have a tough row to hoe when facing Lawrence Co., IMHO.
tyler slone is probaly in the top 5 guards in the region
tyler slone is one of the top 5 guars in the region
"-STAT-32" Wrote:yeah Tyler Slone is one of the unsung heroes of the 15th region no doubt....he doesnt get alot of the credit like everyone else does....hes one of the more underrated players in the 15th this year
tyler is a good player