Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Morehead State
0%
#2 Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morehead St. @ #4 Kentucky 11/13
Who wins?

I say MSU wins this one...I am been honest here too...I think UK will overlook them...MSU lost nobody last year and was a great team..
I take MSU by 7
You willing to bet on it?

If UK loses, I'll put up a UofL avatar of your choosing on my profile until the end of basketball season.

If UK wins, you will have a UK avatar of my liking until the end of basketball season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HAHA! I think the cats get it together and win this one by 15.
ComfortEagle Wrote:You willing to bet on it?

If UK loses, I'll put up a UofL avatar of your choosing on my profile until the end of basketball season.

If UK wins, you will have a UK avatar of my liking until the end of basketball season.

Count me in on this as well... Except since Ville would change his avatar for you he would have to allow me to choose his sig picture

Count me in as well
No way UK loses this game..even without Wall

UK-72
MSU-54
I think that Kentucky's smothering defense will be to much for Morehead State to handle. Plus, MSU is definitely out-manned down low where I believe Kentucky will attack early and often.

Kentucky- 82
Morehead- 58
For some reason, I think theVILLE won't agree to the bet. :biggrin:

Bledsoe should be back for the season opener and it should be a great offensive showing for the Wildcats. I'll take UK by 31 as Patterson, Cousins, and Orton have big games.

Go Wildcats!
Cats by around 20
Cats by 34.

i'll jump in on this as well

I'm looking for one......:biggrin:
UK in a big way
I will also use a ville avatar. Maybe u could find one of pitino sexually assaulting someone. J/k

Uk by 20+
UK rolls by 30+
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As long as you don't get rid of your signature pic. :Thumbs:

Who is this girl?
UK rolls by 24 ....Coach Cal will not underestimate the Eagles hes said countless times how there a ncaa tournament team he knows not to let them fly under the radar...Cousins,Patterson to much to handle for Morehead.
TheRealVille Wrote:As long as you don't get rid of your signature pic. :Thumbs:

Who is this girl?

Jessica Alba. I'm Pretty Sure.
Wildcats11 Wrote::beer: <---- dude you need to lay off this stuff for awhile..

Nahhhh, let him look like an idiot.:rockon:
On On U of K:1:
UK rolls way big
Ville,

So you taking us up on our bets or not?
U.K. in a big way
UK will have no problems here. They will win big.
Morehead seems to always play their hearts out against UK, but just doesnt have the horses that this team has. I hope its closer than what Im picking.
UK 95
Morehead 58
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
theVILLE Wrote:Who wins?

I say MSU wins this one...I am been honest here too...I think UK will overlook them...MSU lost nobody last year and was a great team..
I take MSU by 7
I guess you're one of those UL idiots that thinks Siva is better than Wall too huh? Face it, UK is really good this year. Alot better than your Porcini Cardinals and your coach Rick Sypher.
final score
UK-96
MSU-54
theVILLE Wrote:Who wins?

I take MSU by 7

What? Are you really serious!? MSU, yeah they're a good team and all but Kentucky is on a totally different level! I don't think Morehead has the Top recruiting class in the nation, top newcomer (John Wall) in the nation and conference, and preseason conference player of the year on their team do they?
It will be their first regular season game so it will be closer now than it would be later in the season.

UK:82
MSU:63
Quote:What? Are you really serious!? MSU, yeah they're a good team and all but Kentucky is on a totally different level! I don't think Morehead has the Top recruiting class in the nation, top newcomer (John Wall) in the nation and conference, and preseason conference player of the year on their team do they?
It will be their first regular season game so it will be closer now than it would be later in the season.

UK:82
MSU:63

exactly:biggrin::Thumbs:
Count me in that bet too guys!

UK 89
MSU 47