Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the Best Players in the 15th
The best player in the 15th is on doubt Haley Ratliff
I am sorry to inform you, but Haley Ratliff is not the best player in the 15th Region..
Haley Ratliff IS a good player BUT in no way, shape, or form is she the best player in the region. She could land a spot in the Top 10 but not as number 1.
My list would have to include:

Conley
Hogston
Smith
Ratliff
Jarrell
Fleming

Not in that order, but that is just a few players that stand out in my mind. These girls have talent and will prove to be top in the region. Don't get mad if I don't have a girl's name listed because this is just a few that I know of right off from the top of my head.
Haley Ratliff-PC
Shea Deskins- Belfry
Jarell-
Fleming-Valley
Howards-yes plural lol Magoffin

In no particular order
Ashley J. Howard
Brittany Manns
Michaela Howard
The way I look at these best player threads is this: Who would be my 1st pick if I were starting a team? My answer is Haley Ratliff. She is a LEGITIMATE Triple-Double threat every time she takes the floor and that is what makes her the best in my view.
Ashley J. Howard- Magoffin
Ashley J. Howard of Magoffin. This young lady can do it all.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Haley Ratliff-PC
Shea Deskins- Belfry
Jarell-
Fleming-Valley
Howards-yes plural lol Magoffin

In no particular order

Jarell is from Paintsville.
And how could you not at least have Conley on your list?

I forgot Shea Deskins on mine, she is a great player for Belfry.
Yates
Ratliff
Conley
Hogston
Deskins
Smith
Fleming
Jarell

In no certain order.
Ashley jade, Brittany manns-MC
Conley-JC
Jarrell, carroll-PVille
Deskins-Belfry
Ratliff-PC
My #1's would be Ashley Jade and Kendra Carroll. Howard does it all. She scores, steals, rebounds, and passes. Kendra has the prettiest shot that i have ever seen. She is the leader os the Pville team.
In a couple of years everyone will have to look out For Conley from JC. She is already good and she is young. Wait till she gets older. She will be a force to reckon with.
Another great player for Belfry that sometimes gets overlooked is Amanda Moon. She is the best all around player on the team. She plays shooting guard, but is also the back up point guard. She has also steppe up her defense this year.
Im just not to knowlegable on the 57th and 58th districts Tribe sorry about that :-)(...but if you think she should be im sure she is my bad sorry...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Im just not to knowlegable on the 57th and 58th districts Tribe sorry about that :-)(...but if you think she should be im sure she is my bad sorry...

Haha, not a problem Slama. Just saw it empty and figured that I would let you know for your own curiousity.

I have alot of faith in Conley though and alot of people haven't seen her play and don't know her stats. She had a 40+ game against Belfry last season, over 18 in every game this season, 15 rebounds against PC when she is not even center....
Haley ratliff-Pc
Sally Roberts-Sv
Esther Fleming-Sv
Shea Deskins- Belfry
aj howard, c.howard, b.manns,m.howard-Magoffin
c.jarrel-paintsville
e.fleming-valley
Kendra Carroll, Chelsee Jarrell, Haley Ratliff, Brittany Manns, Ashley J Howard, Sha Deskins..Those are just a few
Ashley J Howard from Magoffin is the top guard in the region with Haley Ratliff a close second. With that being said I think these two are the top two players in the region also.
Jodi Yates
Esther Fleming
I would say in no order these guards are just as good as the rest Haley Ratliff, Paige Lowe, Kayla Lowe from PCC and Kayla Cantrell from Shelby Valley.

:Clap:
whitney tackett from BL
I really don't see how anyone can put fleming on this list. she has the ugliest shot ever. she is not even the great of a ball handler. she just hustles and plays d. she is not deserving to be on this list
Fleming may have an ugly shot but she gets it done on the floor.
Personally I thikn that Fleming is one of the laziest people on Sv's team..She isnt half the player she was when she was at Dorton...She really lacks on the defenseive side of the ball...On offense though she can kick butt and take it to the goal
Ratliff at PCC
I think that the 15th region is one of the best all around regions in the state.
They have some great players that some out of there like
Jarell-Paintsville
Howard-Magoffin
Lowe-Pike Central
Conley-East Ridge
Ratliff-Pike Central
Fleming-Shelby Valley
Hogston-East Ridge
Smith-East Ridge
Deskins-Belfy
All this players are a really good group for the 15th region
any of the "BIG FOUR" from magoffin co.!!!

Michaela Howard-#15
Calloray Howard-#45
Ashley Jade Howard-#23
Brittany Manns-#12
Howard- Magoffin,Deskins-Belfry, Ratliff-PC, Conley-Ridge