Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 18 - Steelers 12
Bengals take a commanding lead in the AFC Central by sweeping both the Steelers and the Ravens.
Both defenses played great. Bengals total offense 218 yards, Steelers 226.

Only one TD and that was on Special teams.
Who Dey??!!??!!

Lets hear it Steeler fans. Still a fluke?
This game was a FLUKE. I have no further comment, except Stardust, there isn't an AFC Central anymore. lol

WHO DEY!
csabo17 Wrote:Who Dey??!!??!!

Lets hear it Steeler fans. Still a fluke?

Could be. I guess everyone will find out in the playoffs.
Jarons Wrote:Could be. I guess everyone will find out in the playoffs.

Well, at least we are going to the Playoffs........:biggrin:
Both defenses played great today. Bengals had 4 sacks at least. Three of them were due to good coverage. Neither offense could get anything going.
Wow, hard to believe. Big Ben had to throw with people hanging all over him. The Bengals are for real.
Stardust Wrote:Well, at least we are going to the Playoffs........:biggrin:

I think the Steelers will too as a wild card
Jarons Wrote:I think the Steelers will too as a wild card

Could be a repeat of the 2006 playoffs when Pitt came into Cincy and took Carson out.....
Who dey ????? Not the Steelers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:Could be a repeat of the 2006 playoffs when Pitt came into Cincy and took Carson out.....

Except we will get the W and take out Ben Roethlisberger...
WHO DEY!!

I guess all the Pittsburgh fans excuse now will be "wait til the playoffs."

Looks like the game in Cincinati wasn't a fluke after all. NEXT!!!
OH yea, how 'bout the BENGALS. The STEALERS and Bengals played a great defensive game, but the Bengals made the big D plays when they had to.
Congrats Bengals on your first Steelers sweep since before your 11 year old children were born. Yes you have a pretty good team. Hopefully we'll get you in the playoffs and spare the rest of the world from that "who dey" **** another minute.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="Who Dey Rap"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eh5c8fE_kI[/YOUTUBE]

Big Grin
Wonder what our AFC North Champion shirts will look like this year?
Jshort5 Wrote:Wonder what our AFC North Champion shirts will look like this year?
I dont know about this years..but your last one wasnt near as pretty as our Superbowl champion t-shirts from that same year Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I dont know about this years..but your last one wasnt near as pretty as our Superbowl champion t-shirts from that same year Smile

We gettin three shirts this year. Division Champs, Conference Champs AND Super Bowl CHAMPS. Thank you that is all...
It takes a bigger man to just admit that all the smack talk was a mistake..try it TH32..
Come clean..You will feel so much better! I promise!
Jshort5 Wrote:We gettin three shirts this year. Division Champs, Conference Champs AND Super Bowl CHAMPS. Thank you that is all...
Been there done that...five times. The only time we didnt? You all won the division, we got the other two Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:It takes a bigger man to just admit that all the smack talk was a mistake..try it TH32..
Whatever..that aint EVER gonna happen..EVER.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I called this one right...go bengals
I don't know..Did he call that one TH32?
Tide, nice to see you changed your avatar real quick after today. Sure isn't we dey this year!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:It takes a bigger man to just admit that all the smack talk was a mistake..try it TH32..

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Whatever..that aint EVER gonna happen..EVER.

Brothers, GEEZE! Who needs them??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
csabo17 Wrote:Tide, nice to see you changed your avatar real quick after today. Sure isn't we dey this year!
Man...your pretty cool but...:ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jshort5 Wrote:We gettin three shirts this year. Division Champs, Conference Champs AND Super Bowl CHAMPS. Thank you that is all...

They have to go through Indy first. :redboxer:
Well i think that SHUTUP all those Steelers fans out there! Would it be to early to say Superbowl here we come? Go Bengals!! WHO DEY?!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Well i think that SHUTUP all those Steelers fans out there! Would it be to early to say Superbowl here we come? Go Bengals!! WHO DEY?!!
Your crazier than **** if you think Im gonna shut up..and for a team that hasnt been to a superbowl in 22 seasons, its not only early, its ludicrous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]