Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Raiders Updates
Bengals head into Oakland looking for their first ever win there. Bengals have never done well on the West Coast and are 0-7 all-time against the Raiders in California.

Bengals have a chance to separate themselves from the rest of the AFC Central. Ravens have lost to the Colts, and currently the Steelers are in OT against the Chiefs. A win would give the Bengals at least a two game lead.
Bengals getting the kickoff to start the game
Scott gets the abll out past the 20 to give Carson and company room.
Brian Leonard is the first RB of the day for the Bengals in what I am sure will be a rotating RB day
Bernard Scott comes in for the second play in what looks like the Bengals intend to run the ball today
Palmer runs it 5 yards for the first down. I said it last week, Carson would not have ran like this last year.
Bengals get two straight penalties and then a run play for a loss of 2, uugghhh
What Bernard Scott brings is the screen pass, he took that 23 yards in what could have been a two yard loss
Did I just see the Steelrs lost?
3rd Pentaly for the Bengals. They looked distracted in a game that could mean a guarenteed playoff spot
Ocho-Cinco with a 29 yard catch on a 3rd and 20 play. Scarry thing was that he fumbled after he was down, but he has had problems fumbling all season
Bengals with another 3 down and 4
Tremendous pass and catch by Chad for another BIG 1st down completion. Benglas have the ball on the one yard line
WOW - just said how Carson is running more, he gets outside and runs in the TD

Bengals score first
Bengals go 13 plays and total 92 yards (because of Penalties) on their opening drive to take a 7-0 lead.
Gradkowski replaces Demarcus Russell, let's hope he does not have a career day like other new starters have had against the Bengals over the past years
Nice to see Tank Johnson back, but I didn't like the penalty
Bengals force a punt. Lets take advantage of this
9 rushing yards for te Bengals. Got to find a way to get ground yardage
Another 3 & 5 conversion with the completion to Caldwell for 17
A 15 yard catch by Chad. 3 receptions for 57 yards
WOW - the First warter is already OVER! Bengals up 7-0 at the end of 1. This game could be over by 6:00
Here comes another 3rd down. 3rd & 1 - 4 for 4 so fard on 3rd down
Figures - PENALTY - False start on Chad, four penalties for the Bengals after Carson made the pass for the 1str down
Fumble, Raiders recover at the 33 yard line. Bad penalty on Chad costs the Bengals big time
Fumble by the raiders, Bengals recover
16th takeaway for the bengals this season
First Bengals 1st down running the ball.

Still no Larry Johnson yet
Nice end around by Andre Caldwell for 15 yards
Nice run by Brian Leonard for another first down