Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How SICK is John Wall!
John Wall is so sick, He's dead!
Chuck Norris asks for his advice lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
He is getting better with every game but STILL has made a couple Freshmen mistakes.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Chuck Norris asks for his advice lol
Good one!
Tim Tebow wears John Wall pajamas.
LClion4life Wrote:Tim Tebow wears John Wall pajamas.
Another Gem! :Thumbs:
John Wall is so sick, Typhoid Mary is afraid!
Got to see Wall in person for the first time tonight and as impressive as he can be on tv, he is far more sick in person. Yea he makes some freshman mistakes and turns the ball over a little to much but man this kid is a straight baller.

He is so sick, cancer will have a cure before any college team has an answer for Wall.
i didn't know he was sick tonight. he played a good game
so sick
In other words, he's pretty good??? lol
he is the chosen one Lebron watch out cause here he comes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
John Wall is so sick that atheletes foot gets John Wall!
He's very good, but listening to the looserville people on the message boards, Siva, Knowles, Sosa and Smith will all guard him and wear him down..... Yea right!!!!!!!!!!
I was a little skeptical but not anymore, he's probably the best college player I've seen and we are lucky to have him. Rex Chapman brought excitment to UK like him, always on the edge of your seat watching him.
John Wall is amazing, ill say he's unreal when he pulls us from 10+ points late in the 2nd half
baller4life Wrote:i didn't know he was sick tonight. he played a good game

:Clap: Lmao
Great player and very agile...still has alot of growing up to do and has plenty of room to develope as a player in my eyes...I agree with many he could be the best college player to ever play the game of basketball, is he yet no but hes getting there...The most amazing thing is he is not star struck, he goes into the game makes mistakes but he controls the game so well that its amazing...As you hear time and time again a PG must have a short memory in which John Wall does and that is what makes him special...The thing I like the most about this team is that they go hard every play, they hit the floor for a lose ball, and out rebound the opposition THAT is the making of champions
The swine flu now is sick with John Wall
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, Lebron James and Dewayne Wade, no MVP for you guys next season because its going to John Wall if he goes to the NBA!
DevilsWin Wrote:John Wall is so sick, He's dead!

I hate to hear this. He was a great Wildcat.
John Wall can take a game over by himself.