Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall On Cover of Sports Illustrated
I heard this on WKYT
its true
I love how the writers name is also Wahl (WALL)
when did he do this dunk >? lol...
Wow, I will have to pick up a copy.
Uh-Oh! The Sports Illustrated curse! Does anyone believe in it?
Stardust Wrote:Uh-Oh! The Sports Illustrated curse! Does anyone believe in it?

Its not as effective as the madden curse.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbur...13840.html

The list of season-ending injuries, fatal car crashes, family tragedies, divorces, batting slumps, chokes, losing streaks and shocking upsets suffered by individuals and teams since August 1954 is too long and scary to recount

But, as we await SI’s annual swimsuit issue, let’s look at the pseudo-science. According to SI’s own researchers, 37 percent of the time bad luck of some sort strikes a person or a team within two weeks of a cover appearance. Almost 12 percent suffered injury or death.
Stardust Wrote:http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbur...13840.html

The list of season-ending injuries, fatal car crashes, family tragedies, divorces, batting slumps, chokes, losing streaks and shocking upsets suffered by individuals and teams since August 1954 is too long and scary to recount

But, as we await SI’s annual swimsuit issue, let’s look at the pseudo-science. According to SI’s own researchers, 37 percent of the time bad luck of some sort strikes a person or a team within two weeks of a cover appearance. Almost 12 percent suffered injury or death.

Well thanks dusty. Lets hope Wall dont read this.
Thats awesome, glad to see him on the cover as the "Great Wall"!!

I really hope that curse isn't true!
Yeah, def have to go get one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Where can i pick one of these up at?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Where can i pick one of these up at?

You need to come to the Alexandria Krogers, it's the only place :biggrin:
^ lol
feels good to have a wildcat on the cover of sports illistrated
Iv never heard of the "SI Curse", But if its anything like the "Madden Curse" this could be more of a negiative then a postive
ant no curse he is the man he is bigger than the curse
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real Badman Wrote:Iv never heard of the "SI Curse", But if its anything like the "Madden Curse" this could be more of a negiative then a postive

you going to get that xbox fixed?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:you going to get that xbox fixed?

getting worked on as we speak:biggrin:
logmountainboy64 Wrote:feels good to have a wildcat on the cover of sports illistrated

It's been a while, I don't think since Mashburn
Stardust Wrote:It's been a while, I don't think since Mashburn
You sure? Seems like we had Mercer or Delk or someone around that time on the cover.
Amun-Ra Wrote:You sure? Seems like we had Mercer or Delk or someone around that time on the cover.

It's why I said I don't think, because I admit I don't know.
Stardust Wrote:It's why I said I don't think, because I admit I don't know.
Good point...lol
im just worried that John Wall is getting to much credit and that it will start to effect the team. I love him getting noticed nationally but it is KENTUCKY BASKETBALL. No question Wall is the player that makes them go, but do you think the other players will get jealous?
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:ant no curse he is the man he is bigger than the curse

The SI Curse is worried about John Wall!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
john wall is the greatest basketball player in the country nothing with the si cover will even touch his playmaking ability on the court.