Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne vs Prestonsburg 12-20-05
with the way betsy layne played aganist allen central there is no question of who is going to win
Oh yeah no doubt who's gonna win. And it won't be Betsy Layne. Smile
Prestonsburg
Bl
P-burg will win.....................I'm just playing. BL and Kidd defeat a lifeless P-burg right after the Rebels kick the cats. Do not worry though we will save a little kitty for you guys.:thumb:
I'll give my prediction after we play tonight.
Prestonsburg
pburg when are you guys going to get it:dump:.you guys are like 7up never had it and never will get it:blabbermo
"jack rabbits" Wrote:pburg when are you guys going to get it:dump:.you guys are like 7up never had it and never will get it:blabbermo

Is that a prediction? I believe that's what this thread is for.
From all of the expert analysis around here it seems like Pburg is at the bottom of the 58th, even considering that BL got demolished by Magoffin County at Betsy Layne, then a rusty Prestonsburg squad in their very first game of the season handled the Hornets at home... there is some great logic in your thinking. Oh, and who has Allen Central beaten this year?
Pburg by 12
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Oh yeah no doubt who's gonna win. And it won't be Betsy Layne. Smile
I agree.
I like Prestonsburg there way too althletic for Betsy Layne!
I am taking BL by 4 in this one...
BL by 3.
After watching Bl play Ac, and then P-burg play AC, i am going to have to go with BL in this one. The 2 teams match up good although i see Bl with the advantage of having to dominate big men inside.
Confusedleep: Maybe some day you guys will learn.
BL by 10
Pburg no doubt..
"Football_Freak" Wrote:After watching Bl play Ac, and then P-burg play AC, i am going to have to go with BL in this one. The 2 teams match up good although i see Bl with the advantage of having to dominate big men inside.

I don't see how you came to that conclusion. The Blackcats flat out dominated the Rebels and the Bobcats trailed the whole game to AC except for the 4th quarter. However you are right about the teams matching up good. Don't look for Kidd to put up 32 against Prestonsburg. There big men are taller then 5'10.

Prestonsburg - 68
BL - 57
Blackcats by 8
pburg by 15+
Prestonsburg.. they mean business and they are not there to joke around!
Ill take Betsy Layne by 8
"DTA" Wrote:P-burg will win.....................I'm just playing. BL and Kidd defeat a lifeless P-burg right after the Rebels kick the cats. Do not worry though we will save a little kitty for you guys.:thumb:

Who is ready to eat their words????Confusedhithappe
prestonsburg will roll with this one and continue their undefeated season for now.
Football05, your crazy! BL will dominate!
I was just wondering how u all come to the conclusion that BL is going to win.....BL lost to Magoffin, and won a close game to AC, and pburg beat both of those teams by 6 and then 5. So im going to go with LOGIC and take Pburg.

Pburg-69
BL-56
"bobcatfan06" Wrote:Football05, your crazy! BL will dominate!
Yeah about like they did against Magoffin and AC huh? Rolleyes
Ill go with Bl and Justin Collins with a triple double and a dunk over nick mcguire
"Ac11Rebels" Wrote:Ill go with Bl and Justin Collins with a triple double and a dunk over nick mcguire

:BigLaugh: Who is Justin Collins?