Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central @ Breathitt Co. 2/9
thoughts?
lets hope it ends up like it did at home....go pcc
PCC by 16
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Well i think PCC is playing their best ball,and that means trouble for our Bobcats,but without HOME court ref's it could swing and thats all fans can hope for,Bobcats are in the mix of this 14th region but in big mix of it all we are still bottom of the barrel when it comes to playing Basketball in over all state,we just not a good basketball region,our best teams are the worse in state now that hurts dont it and for someone that loves the game it does,out of 16 teams that will ply in Rupp 14th will be lowest rated,How can we improve that???Go Bobcats!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:Well i think PCC is playing their best ball,and that means trouble for our Bobcats,but without HOME court ref's it could swing and thats all fans can hope for,Bobcats are in the mix of this 14th region but in big mix of it all we are still bottom of the barrel when it comes to playing Basketball in over all state,we just not a good basketball region,our best teams are the worse in state now that hurts dont it and for someone that loves the game it does,out of 16 teams that will ply in Rupp 14th will be lowest rated,How can we improve that???Go Bobcats!!

This would be an example of a run on sentence.
Csportsman11 Wrote:Well i think PCC is playing their best ball,and that means trouble for our Bobcats,but without HOME court ref's it could swing and thats all fans can hope for,Bobcats are in the mix of this 14th region but in big mix of it all we are still bottom of the barrel when it comes to playing Basketball in over all state,we just not a good basketball region,our best teams are the worse in state now that hurts dont it and for someone that loves the game it does,out of 16 teams that will ply in Rupp 14th will be lowest rated,How can we improve that???Go Bobcats!!

and your point is exactly what? :eyeroll:

perry central is ranked 22nd in the state i believe. if they make it to rupp then they will be higher rated than some other team that makes it.
Accorrding to the Lexington Hearld and the Cantrall ranking, Perry is ranked 22nd in the state.
PE101 Wrote:Accorrding to the Lexington Hearld and the Cantrall ranking, Perry is ranked 22nd in the state.

send me the link i dont believe this
Pcc by 9
14thregionrules Wrote:send me the link i dont believe this

Tied for 22nd. But anyway, where was knott county in tht list?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Tied for 22nd. But anyway, where was knott county in tht list?

i agree is knott at in this i do believe that knott is another better than perry
14thregionrules Wrote:i agree is knott at in this i do believe that knott is another better than perry

Knott is not better and we proved it. They are a top 30 team at least tho.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Knott is not better and we proved it. They are a top 30 team at least tho.

That's not something to brag about...But i'll take Perry by 16 in this one.
14thregionrules Wrote:i agree is knott at in this i do believe that knott is another better than perry

I do think Knott is a top 30 team in the state, but you really can't say that after Perry beat them. But they'll probably even the seris up 1-1 after Friday night.
PE101 Wrote:Accorrding to the Lexington Hearld and the Cantrall ranking, Perry is ranked 22nd in the state.

Good to see Perry getting some recognition. If they go 3-0 this week they might crack the top 20.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Tied for 22nd. But anyway, where was knott county in tht list?

Why say this?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why say this?

I think it was a serious question, like he expected Knott to be on the list.
Aslan Wrote:I do think Knott is a top 30 team in the state, but you really can't say that after Perry beat them. But they'll probably even the seris up 1-1 after Friday night.

What kind of word is they'll and seris. Before poking fun at someone else's grammer and sentence structure you may need to touch up on your own. :dontthink
Aslan Wrote:I think it was a serious question, like he expected Knott to be on the list.

I don't think he was.
Breathitt by 4
PCC by 18
PCC by 12
Game could be closer than most think but I'll still say the Commodores leave Jackson with a win. PC by 8.
I agree with Ol' Ben, Perry by 12.
I say PCC by 12 also.
Aslan Wrote:I think it was a serious question, like he expected Knott to be on the list.

actually it wasn't a serious question lol.
I have a eerie feeling about this one. I kind of feel like Perry is going to be looking ahead to Knott Co.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:actually it wasn't a serious question lol.

Wow your funny, Making fun of a team that took your lil all star team to OT at there own gym. Dang your a real smart guy! :Thumbs::Thumbs: