Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
100.00%
Green County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs. Green County 8/20
Bell Co will take on Green Co in the City County Bowl in Middlesboro. Thoughts?

Bell Co 49
Green Co 7
Bell County will open up winning big. I'll go with 49-7 as well.
I don't know what the score will be, but Bell Co. has to be the big favorite in this one.
Bell County by 20+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Yeah I see Bell rolling in this one.
I will say Green Co. Just to be different.....
Green Co. by 3/8 of a point.
Green Co. has been trying to get out of this game since last year. They lose by 40+.
Jackson05 Wrote:Green Co. has been trying to get out of this game since last year. They lose by 40+.
How have they been trying to get out of it? Not saying they have not, but just wondering. GC plays LO and Marion County, and does not duck them, so why attempt to duck Bell?

Does Alcola and Middlesboro also play in this city/county bowl?
Rebel55 Wrote:Does Alcola and Middlesboro also play in this city/county bowl?

BELL BY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT BUT COACH HILTON AINT GOIN TO EMBARASS NO ONE CAUSE HES NOT THAT KIND OF GUY MY TEAM PLAYED THEM A COUPLE YRS AGO AND HE WAS A REAL NICE GUY I HOPE THAT BELL COUNTY WINS STATE AGAIN :Thumbs:
I'm going with Bell County 49-7
yes rebel m'boro plays alcoa
Rebel55 Wrote:Does Alcola and Middlesboro also play in this city/county bowl?

Yes and I cant wait!!! They made so much fun of us losing last year to them 42-14, cant imagine what they will do to Middlesboro. LMAO... Atleast Bell Co was leading 14-7 in the second quarter last year against Alcoa. Until their 100+ roster started taking a toll on Bell's 45 players.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:How have they been trying to get out of it? Not saying they have not, but just wondering. GC plays LO and Marion County, and does not duck them, so why attempt to duck Bell?

Because Dudly told me Green Co. wanted to play Middlesboro again and didn't want to play them. He said they started trying to get him to change the game as soon as the season was over.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:How have they been trying to get out of it? Not saying they have not, but just wondering. GC plays LO and Marion County, and does not duck them, so why attempt to duck Bell?

It is true that Green Co was trying to come up with $10,000 so they wouldnt have to play Bell Co.
if they do buy out there contract Bell will be with out a game.
Bell did offer to trade with m-boro and play Alcola, if they would have the games at Bell County. M-boro wouldnt have it they said they would lose to much money
bell 35-14
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:It is true that Green Co was trying to come up with $10,000 so they wouldnt have to play Bell Co.
I do not know if it true or not, but why would they? Bell is good, but they are not #1 in the nation and Green plays teams in class 4A that would compete with Bell, and they do not run away from that, so why Bell?

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I do not know if it true or not, but why would they? Bell is good, but they are not #1 in the nation and Green plays teams in class 4A that would compete with Bell, and they do not run away from that, so why Bell?

Have no clue why?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Have no clue why?
Like I said, Bell is good and have been as long as Hilton has coached them. But it would be out of character for Coach Griffiths and Green County to try to get out of a game just because they probably will get beaten by 3-4 TD's minimum. Like I said, they play teams that are just below Bell is strength and take their beatings and go on, I see nothing different here.

Bell County 42

Green County 7
Bell BIG
Bell
Bell co. rolls 56-6
42-12 Bell County

Alcoa doesn't have a player #100 or above??? Most of the players on the sidlines were freshmen at least 35 of them. Wondering were the depth chart ends. I think there are 60-70 this year. The freshmen dress but seldom play. Some of them played against Bell though last year.
Is Dominic done for the season? he's facing some pretty stiff charges. It would be a HUGE loss for the Bobcats.
Intimidator Wrote:Is Dominic done for the season? he's facing some pretty stiff charges. It would be a HUGE loss for the Bobcats.

He has not practiced with the team at all this year. He withdrew himself from school back in the spring. Sad situation for sure.
6 days away!!! Who's ready?!?!?!?!?