Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Bell County Bobcats be stopped this year?
That's the question in 4a. I know Boyle County always fields a tough team but Bell County has the team to beat this year.
there always tuff but just because they beat up on green county means nothing, and that Boyle gave up alot points to JC........JC is a much better team than Green county,so dont count your chickens before they hatch, thats one game in a long season. theres still 14 more games they have to win to be champs...
cuppett777 Wrote:there always tuff but just because they beat up on green county means nothing, and that Boyle gave up alot points to JC........JC is a much better team than Green county,so dont count your chickens before they hatch, thats one game in a long season. theres still 14 more games they have to win to be champs...

I agree 100%:Thumbs:
Boyle Co. will not see Bell this yr. looks like it's Bell and Lex. catholic this yr
rd11 Wrote:Boyle Co. will not see Bell this yr. looks like it's Bell and Lex. catholic this yr

Omg what a crazy thing to say. You know this because your crystal ball.

I beleave the rebels will be right there in the mix defending there state title.
It will be a war, both have nice teams
rd11 Wrote:Boyle Co. will not see Bell this yr. looks like it's Bell and Lex. catholic this yr

This is possible,but not probable.:biggrin:
It's a little early to annoint the Bobcats or the Rebels for that matter. :Thumbs:

We'll be glad to hang this up next to some of your other gems of wisdom:

Boyle 36 Johnson Central 29 (About Lamar Dawson)

I dont see how dawson can play d-1 ball...really not impressive....has to get better to play with big boys..everyone is right,the D was horrible ..

Concerning the Johnson Central vs. Boyle matchup

yes,Boyle returns good D...but,if the offense cant score any points how do ya win...just saying...this is one of the three they lose

Preseason Predictions

not Boyle Co.,they will lose 3-4 games this yr..hate to say it ,but they don't look like they r ready to repeat..

:eyeroll:
There could be some bumps in the road for both Bell and Boyle this year.
If the injury bug hits they could be beatable. All of Bell Co's leading scorers, tackles, rushers, receiving, and so forth are back this year. Most of them have started since their sophmore year.
Listen, if lex cath is in the state finals i will be very much suprised. They beat whitley by 19 points, johnson central beat whitley in their scrimage 42-0. So by you making these statments this early in the year your saying Jc is 23 points better than Lc, not doubting they arent but i was at the boyle game, and i was all for the eagles so im saying this IMO. Boyle will be in the class 4a state championship. Also about bell county being stopped i think the only team that will give them a run for their money is JC, that will be a very good game.
I never have understood these threads, as they do nothing but create trouble between a handful of schools fans.
Dumb post.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I never have understood these threads, as they do nothing but create trouble between a handful of schools fans.

I agree and this wasn't even started by a Bell County fan.
They still got Knox, Boyle or Lex Cath in the semi. Then Lone Oak or Allen Co-Scottsville for the title. There is alot of games that they have to play, and it only take one bad game.
Well theres one thing that is for sure. Martha Layne Collins is 4 real and will probably come out of the west. If Bell makes it to state then i look for them to play each other.
Guys,
Just wait.....The season will explain all...
Nasty Wrote:Guys,
Just wait.....The season will explain all...

As always it tells all but you must have patience Wink
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I never have understood these threads, as they do nothing but create trouble between a handful of schools fans.

Exactly. After one game people start thinking a team is invincible....Amazing.

:Thumbs:

Long, long, long season still ahead. We're one game in! If I had to bet on it, I'll take Bell-Boyle in a threepeat in the semi-finals. If I had to bet on it. But, you have some more teams that will have a say in all of that. And I sure wouldn't even consider trying to pick the winner of Bell-Boyle if it came down to that. Just another crazy thread. :please:
Hatz Wrote:We'll be glad to hang this up next to some of your other gems of wisdom:

Boyle 36 Johnson Central 29 (About Lamar Dawson)

I dont see how dawson can play d-1 ball...really not impressive....has to get better to play with big boys..everyone is right,the D was horrible ..

Concerning the Johnson Central vs. Boyle matchup

yes,Boyle returns good D...but,if the offense cant score any points how do ya win...just saying...this is one of the three they lose

Preseason Predictions

not Boyle Co.,they will lose 3-4 games this yr..hate to say it ,but they don't look like they r ready to repeat..

:eyeroll:

:thatsfunn

That cat DOES NOT know his football. :Thumbs:
Bell County fields a very tough this year. Can they be stopped? Yes. Will they? Only time will tell.
I think that the Bell JC game on 9-17 (I think) will be very interesting and telling for both JC and Bell. This game may be the biggest challenge on Bell's schedule. I hope they go undefeated thru the regular season.
Very stupid thread and I hate I posted in it BUT the season is very, very young and nobody really knows what they have yet So to predict what will happen 15 weeks from now is just plain ol STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope not, I'd love to see Bell County bring another state championship back to Eastern Ky. Good Luck Bobcats!
Will Madison Central be a tough match up for Bell? Not likely. They lost every game last year. They did win their opener this year but that sure doesn't mean they will be another Lawrence County.
well idk what bells got i dint see the game and probley wont be able to watch them this year but for what i hear they are one of the fastest bell teams that have ever been on log mountain..
Sorry if I offended anyone by starting this thread but Bell County returned almost everyone on a team that took Boyle County to the wire last year. Boyle County lost a lot more than Bell. Davenport brothers, Maden?, Hylton, and a lot of other very talented players are on that team. I didn't make this thread claiming Bell County was the best team to ever step on the field because anyone can lose on a given night but they're the team to beat in 4a. How does Lone Oak and some of the other teams out west look this year?