Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 42 Corbin 10
Final.
Thank goodness for an open week. Boyle looks like the walking wounded. Love to be as healthy as we can be for the upcoming Mercer, Danville, Lafayette and Lex Cath games.
Good win for Boyle, Corbin was just overmatched tonight, they played Boyle tough for a quarter and a half, but Boyles size and speed was just to much for the hounds.
Corbin showed great stuff in spots. Boyle was excellent as expected. Congrats BC.
I was very impressed with Boyle County. Going into the game I knew Corbin was outmatched, but I didnt think Boyle would dominate the game in the fashion they did. Corbin couldn't move the ball at all, and Boyle ran the ball at will against a young corbin defense. My only complaint with Boyle is for a team that has as much tradition as they have most of there fans were classless. If I was a Boyle County fan I would have been embarrassed by the actions of my fellow fans. It's a shame that they have a program as good as they do but have fans in the stands as distasteful as they are.
Would you care to enlighten me?I set in the stands,and did not see anything bad out of the Boyle fans or corbin fans.:please:
Boyle looked very flat tonight.hats off to Corbin they played well to be so young.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Would you care to enlighten me?I set in the stands,and did not see anything bad out of the Boyle fans or corbin fans.:please:

Enlighten you ok, I have no problem with questioning calls made by referees but Boyle fans were screaming obscenities on every call. Not only were they screaming profanities at the refs but also towards some corbin players. Many Boyle fans were raising h*** claiming they were getting homered, yet if you look at the stats about the same amount of calls went each way. And not only did Boyle not sub down up 42-10 but instead of taking a knee with under a minute Boyle is still running plays (I dont have a huge problem with this). My problem was with the fans still raising h*** chanting "put it again coach". I was inaccurate earlier as to say most of Boyle fans when in reality it was a group of about 20 middle age people causing all the problems. Not to mention there was a problem with Boyle's camera man in the press box not being professional. "They can't beat us so they got to cheat us", "Ref you Suck", and talk about corbin paying off officials when you are up 30+ points, seriously? Is that the kind of fans your program is normally affiliated with? Maybe I just was taken off guard, because I went to this game to watch a semi-local team (corbin) and team with great championship tradition (boyle), but left disappointed in the fact that many of your fans had no class. I too was sitting in the visitor stands near the top right of the stands wearing my kentucky blue and I'm sorry but either you weren't there or you just don't want to own up to your fellow rebel fans actions or your own. No knock on your football program, like I stated earlier your football program is very impressive and I would love to watch them play again, but I don't think you could pay me to sit with your crowd ever again.
I did notice there was tailgating going on by both sides before the game. So it is possible that some fans had drank a little much between the UK/UL game and before this matchup. Just saying that maybe this is a possibility, if so it is never a good idea to mix a large amount of brew with sporting events.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Enlighten you ok, I have no problem with questioning calls made by referees but Boyle fans were screaming obscenities on every call. Not only were they screaming profanities at the refs but also towards some corbin players. Many Boyle fans were raising h*** claiming they were getting homered, yet if you look at the stats about the same amount of calls went each way. And not only did Boyle not sub down up 42-10 but instead of taking a knee with under a minute Boyle is still running plays (I dont have a huge problem with this). My problem was with the fans still raising h*** chanting "put it again coach". I was inaccurate earlier as to say most of Boyle fans when in reality it was a group of about 20 middle age people causing all the problems. Not to mention there was a problem with Boyle's camera man in the press box not being professional. "They can't beat us so they got to cheat us", "Ref you Suck", and talk about corbin paying off officials when you are up 30+ points, seriously? Is that the kind of fans your program is normally affiliated with? Maybe I just was taken off guard, because I went to this game to watch a semi-local team (corbin) and team with great championship tradition (boyle), but left disappointed in the fact that many of your fans had no class. I too was sitting in the visitor stands near the top right of the stands wearing my kentucky blue and I'm sorry but either you weren't there or you just don't want to own up to your fellow rebel fans actions or your own. No knock on your football program, like I stated earlier your football program is very impressive and I would love to watch them play again, but I don't think you could pay me to sit with your crowd ever again.

Like all fan bases, the Rebels have "their share" of those who don't know how to act. My apologies on behalf of the Rebel Nation on that.

As to the officiating, from what I saw on Wazoo (which included replays), I only saw a few "questionable" plays that went the Hounds way. It's quite possible that some Rebel fans were frustrated with the injuries and the tenacity of the Hounds (kudos for their spirit and drive).

Every fan base has their issues and I hope Rebel fans will be better in the future. I do find the irony of fan complaints in Corbin country. I have some pretty bad horror stories that go well beyond yelling obscenities at refs from about 20 years ago and beyond. Let's just say those things seem to be gone into the history books now and that's a plus for the Hounds program. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Like all fan bases, the Rebels have "their share" of those who don't know how to act. My apologies on behalf of the Rebel Nation on that.

As to the officiating, from what I saw on Wazoo (which included replays), I only saw a few "questionable" plays that went the Hounds way. It's quite possible that some Rebel fans were frustrated with the injuries and the tenacity of the Hounds (kudos for their spirit and drive).

Every fan base has their issues and I hope Rebel fans will be better in the future. I do find the irony of fan complaints in Corbin country. I have some pretty bad horror stories that go well beyond yelling obscenities at refs from about 20 years ago and beyond. Let's just say those things seem to be gone into the history books now and that's a plus for the Hounds program. :Thumbs:

:thatsfunn
Congrats BC
http://www.amnews.com/stories/2010/09/05/spo.661122.sto

CORBIN — A good first half was good enough for Boyle County.

The Rebels kept Corbin under wraps in the first half Saturday night, building all the lead they would need for a 42-10 victory in the Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic at Campbell Field.

Boyle scored three times in about 41⁄2 minutes in the second quarter, and Corbin couldn’t muster enough offense to prevent the Rebels from winning their 18th consecutive game and winning in Corbin’s bowl for the second straight year.

But that win didn’t come without a price. Three Boyle defenders left the game with injuries, leaving the defense more vulnerable in the second half and leaving coach Larry French concerned about what the coming weeks might hold.

“In the first half I thought we played extremely well, and in the second half we had three defensive starters go out, and it really hurt us. We’re as thin as we can be right now,” French said.

The most serious injury was to wide receiver-defensive back Jarrod Harrington, who suffered a broken left forearm while being tackled after a first-half catch.

Linebacker Lamar Dawson, who had two first-half interceptions, was limping along the bench in the second half after aggravating his turf toe injury, and defensive end Ryan Wilson suffered a shoulder injury.

Still, Boyle (3-0) had enough to keep Corbin (1-1) at bay.

“We did what we had to do to win,” French said. “Offensively, I thought we moved the ball, threw the football pretty well. Defensively, I thought we got after it a little bit. We were much better defensively.”

Corbin managed only 31 yards and three first downs in the first half, and its running game was in the red until the third quarter. Boyle outgained the Redhounds 454 yards to 205.

The Redhounds found the end zone only once, and that score came late in the third quarter after the Rebels had built a

28-7 lead.

Most valuable player Chris Cook powered Boyle’s offense with 111 rushing yards on 13 carries, although he was outgained by Devon Cox, whose 80-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter helped him amass 157 yards.

Quarterback Devon Hale was also effective, completing seven of 10 passes to five different receivers for 132 yards.

The Rebels took a 14-3 lead with 6:18 left in the first half on the first of Zach Hester’s two touchdown runs, then tacked on another touchdown on Corbin’s next play when Dawson intercepted a Roman Mitchell pass and returned it 48 yards for a score.

Dawson’s first pick led to Boyle’s first touchdown, which came on a 6-yard run by Cox late in the first quarter.

Corbin went three-and-out following Dawson’s touchdown return, and the Rebels then drove 60 yards in six plays to score on a 1-yard run by Cook that gave them a 28-3 lead with 1:47 left in the half.

Hale completed three passes for 39 yards during that drive, one of which was a 7-yard throw to Harrington, who was injured on the tackle.

Harrington’s arm was placed in a splint on the sideline, and he was taken to a local hospital for X-rays.

Corbin’s two scores came on Boyle’s two turnovers. The Redhounds drove from their own 36 to the Boyle 14 after Hester threw an interception late in the first quarter, but they settled for a 34-yard field goal by Saxon Okuma.

Boyle ran only three plays in the first 8:46 of the third quarter thanks to a fumbled punt, and Corbin pulled within 28-10 on a 40-yard pass from Ty Cobb to Matthew Taylor.

But the Rebels answered with their longest scoring drive of the night, a 10-play, 66-yard march that covered 5:12 and ended with Hester’s second touchdown. That gave them a 35-10 lead just over two minutes into the fourth quarter, and 80-yard run capped the scoring with 5:48 remaining.

Statistics

At Corbin
Boyle County
--

Corbin
--

First Quarter
Boyle — Devon Cox 6 run (Will Harris kick), 3:39.

Second Quarter
Corbin — FG Saxon Okuma 34, 8:13.

Boyle — Zach Hester 9 run (Harris kick), 6:18.

Boyle — Lamar Dawson 48 interception return (Harris kick), 5:58.

Boyle — Chris Cook 1 run (Harris kick), 1:47.

Third Quarter
Corbin — Matthew Taylor 40 pass from Ty Cobb (Okuma kick), 3:14.

Fourth Quarter
Boyle — Hester 1 run (Harris kick), 9:56.

Boyle — Cox 80 run (Harris kick), 5:48.

BC
C

First Downs

Rushes
29-322
26-15

Passing

Total Yards

Comp-Att-Int
7-11-1
15-29-1

Fumbles - Lost
1-0
2-1

Penalties
7-75
4-44

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING—Boyle, Devon Cox 5-157, Chris Cook 13-111, Devon Hale 7-40, Zach Hester 3-15, team 1-minus-1. Corbin, Brady Foley 9-22, Nick Mills 2-10, Mitchell Frederick 2-3, Ty Cobb 3-minus-3, Matthew Taylor 3-minus-4, team 2-minus-8, Roman Mitchell 5-minus-11.

PASSING— Boyle, Hale 7-10-0-132, Hester 0-1-1-0. Corbin, Cobb 8-16-0-130, Mitchell 6-12-2-42, Taylor 1-1-0-18.

RECEIVING— Boyle, Lloyd Hall 2-44, Steven Talbott 2-39, Blake Mason 1-19, Jarrod Harrington 1-7, Lamar Dawson 1-minus-1. Corbin, Josh Jewell 7-58, Taylor 3-72, Frederick 3-29, Josh Coppock 2-21.
Hatz Wrote:Like all fan bases, the Rebels have "their share" of those who don't know how to act. My apologies on behalf of the Rebel Nation on that.

I agree most all fan bases do have the occasional "bad apples" that make the entire group look bad. I guess I was just holding Boyle to a higher standard coming from the tradition that they have. I'm not sure as to horror stories from Corbin that you speak of because that was well before I moved to the Corbin/Laurel area. But, just as you said it was probably due to those wild few.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Enlighten you ok, I have no problem with questioning calls made by referees but Boyle fans were screaming obscenities on every call. Not only were they screaming profanities at the refs but also towards some corbin players. Many Boyle fans were raising h*** claiming they were getting homered, yet if you look at the stats about the same amount of calls went each way. And not only did Boyle not sub down up 42-10 but instead of taking a knee with under a minute Boyle is still running plays (I dont have a huge problem with this). My problem was with the fans still raising h*** chanting "put it again coach". I was inaccurate earlier as to say most of Boyle fans when in reality it was a group of about 20 middle age people causing all the problems. Not to mention there was a problem with Boyle's camera man in the press box not being professional. "They can't beat us so they got to cheat us", "Ref you Suck", and talk about corbin paying off officials when you are up 30+ points, seriously? Is that the kind of fans your program is normally affiliated with? Maybe I just was taken off guard, because I went to this game to watch a semi-local team (corbin) and team with great championship tradition (boyle), but left disappointed in the fact that many of your fans had no class. I too was sitting in the visitor stands near the top right of the stands wearing my kentucky blue and I'm sorry but either you weren't there or you just don't want to own up to your fellow rebel fans actions or your own. No knock on your football program, like I stated earlier your football program is very impressive and I would love to watch them play again, but I don't think you could pay me to sit with your crowd ever again.

Fine don't sit with us. No sweat off of our back. I hate when fans of opposing teams sit on our designated side of the stadium anyways. Happy trails.:ChairHit:

Anyways, I didn't hear one person scream any obscentities on every call. Not even on the 2 personal fouls calls that got us 30 yards. Maybe people sitting around you may have said them within your earshot, but they certainly weren't loud enough to where my son could hear them because he would have told me people are cussing. I do know people were frustrated with the ref slowing down our no huddle offense for whatever reason and I definitely no that no one was screaming at any player in the stands where I was sitting at the 40 yard line. As was said, there are bad apples in every bunch, but regardless of what happens during the game, it's all good after the game. After the game 99% of us are gracious and respectful. We leave it on the field. I'd find it very hard to believe that it is any different on the opposite side of the field regardless of the team or the game(except for maybe the Danville game). Maybe I am a biased homer but I know who the people who are most likely to cuss out loud during Rebel sporting events and I didn't hear either one of them all night, I bet that is who you were sitting by, and the other wasn't even there. The rest of us are loud and boisterous, but cussers, not likely. If you determine class by passionate fans agreeing with a bad call from the ref then so be it.

Larry French jumped down the refs throat before halftime and during the 4th quarter. I guess he is classless also. He actually got to tell the ref what the fans were saying. I doubt Coach was telling him about the fine job he had been doing all night.

Anyhow, apologies from Boyle County. Make sure you sit on the visitors side if you come to Boyle County to watch a game. Wouldn't want your feelings to get hurt again from passionate football fans. :moon:

You don't take a knee in your own territory with the other team still having timeouts. If Corbin could stop them you wouldn't have a complaint. Maybe you just have some old beef with Boyle and are slightly nit picking. I brought my son to the game to watch two good football teams play, (We don't get too many opportunities to see Boyle, our team won't play them.) I sat in the same area you did and while the juggers were slightly loud and obnoxcious I didn't hear anything that made me want to put ear muffs on my son. I think Boyle has the right to be slightly arrogant, if you don't like their attitude of our team is the best then you shouldn't have let them win 6 state championships and one runner up in the last 11 years.
The only person I heard fussing about Boyle Fans on our side happens to be a fellow all dressed in blue, with a Mercer Titans hat on. Yep we have our fans, but they are certainly everywhere. There was a house behind the stadium with several people in the yard screaming stuff that made me wanna jump the fence and loose every ounce of grace I had in me. Im am a perfectly nice lady until pushed. I will say that last year it seemed like we played Refs all year long, I know its a tough job. Its hard to be everywhere at once, but seriously what was the deal with standing right in the middle of a play so our boys had to run around you to get out? Are we hard on the refs? You betcha, any harder than anyone else? Doubt it. As far as poor behavior out of fans, Im sure the list could go on forever! I enjoyed the game none the less, Corbin had some really nice folks. What would football be without the love of fans? Until next game I will wear my Momma hat and Nice lady hat and on Friday Night I become a fan! Yehawwww!!!:Cheerlead Go Rebels!
Id also like to add we were tailgating in one of the endzones and the only thing in our coolers were sunkist and diet coke and the occasional Coke!:Clap:
PurplePride92 Wrote:Fine don't sit with us. No sweat off of our back. I hate when fans of opposing teams sit on our designated side of the stadium anyways. Happy trails.:ChairHit:

Anyways, I didn't hear one person scream any obscentities on every call. Not even on the 2 personal fouls calls that got us 30 yards. Maybe people sitting around you may have said them within your earshot, but they certainly weren't loud enough to where my son could hear them because he would have told me people are cussing. I do know people were frustrated with the ref slowing down our no huddle offense for whatever reason and I definitely no that no one was screaming at any player in the stands where I was sitting at the 40 yard line. As was said, there are bad apples in every bunch, but regardless of what happens during the game, it's all good after the game. After the game 99% of us are gracious and respectful. We leave it on the field. I'd find it very hard to believe that it is any different on the opposite side of the field regardless of the team or the game(except for maybe the Danville game). Maybe I am a biased homer but I know who the people who are most likely to cuss out loud during Rebel sporting events and I didn't hear either one of them all night, I bet that is who you were sitting by, and the other wasn't even there. The rest of us are loud and boisterous, but cussers, not likely. If you determine class by passionate fans agreeing with a bad call from the ref then so be it.

Larry French jumped down the refs throat before halftime and during the 4th quarter. I guess he is classless also. He actually got to tell the ref what the fans were saying. I doubt Coach was telling him about the fine job he had been doing all night.

Anyhow, apologies from Boyle County. Make sure you sit on the visitors side if you come to Boyle County to watch a game. Wouldn't want your feelings to get hurt again from passionate football fans. :moon:

I went to this game to watch two teams with great tradition. Living near Corbin I admit I know more about them but In no way was I pulling for one team more than another. I was just a spectator hoping to watch some good high school football. Like I said earlier I sit near the top right of the visitor section and the fans I'm referring to sit just left of the 50 if you were looking up to the visitors stands. Now for you to get on here and rant like you have, I would be willing to bet you were one of those "bad apples" in the group of fans from Boyle. I never once said anything negative about your football program. I only gave praise to your football program in my previous posts. Being an assistant coach for a stint years ago I understand if a coach has disagreements with a ref. As a coach you watch a whole more of whats going on in the trenches and each position coach is keeping track of everything that is going on on the field. However fans seem to only focus on the ball, and then complain when they have no idea on what happened away from the play. You say that 99% of Boyle fans are gracious and respectful after the game. I have no argument with this, however I believe you fall into that 1% minority. You said it best "Maybe I am a biased homer". I was civilized in all my complaints it's a shame you couldn't as well. BTW if you don't know how to determine class then more than likely you don't have any. As for apologies there is no need to send me any I don't know you and probably wouldn't have any interest in knowing someone as rude as you. So save your apologies for the rest of the Rebel Nation that you give a "Black Eye".
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I did notice there was tailgating going on by both sides before the game. So it is possible that some fans had drank a little much between the UK/UL game and before this matchup. Just saying that maybe this is a possibility, if so it is never a good idea to mix a large amount of brew with sporting events.

Sheriik Wrote:Id also like to add we were tailgating in one of the endzones and the only thing in our coolers were sunkist and diet coke and the occasional Coke!:Clap:

As I said in my post tailgating was going on by BOTH sides. And that maybe this was a possibility. I love how most of the Boyle fans on here have to take things out of text with my posts to have something to argue about.

Facing the field, the top right of the stands should have been under the Corbin radio network 107.3. I was also at the game and I heard no foul language and nothing came over on thier radio broadcast. You could hear everything from the stands come over on the broadcast. Again I heard nothing of your accusations.

I'm not saying that you did not hear anything, but if you did hear something, it was not as bad as have you have made it to believe.
Sheriik Wrote:The only person I heard fussing about Boyle Fans on our side happens to be a fellow all dressed in blue, with a Mercer Titans hat on. Yep we have our fans, but they are certainly everywhere. There was a house behind the stadium with several people in the yard screaming stuff that made me wanna jump the fence and loose every ounce of grace I had in me. Im am a perfectly nice lady until pushed. I will say that last year it seemed like we played Refs all year long, I know its a tough job. Its hard to be everywhere at once, but seriously what was the deal with standing right in the middle of a play so our boys had to run around you to get out? Are we hard on the refs? You betcha, any harder than anyone else? Doubt it. As far as poor behavior out of fans, Im sure the list could go on forever! I enjoyed the game none the less, Corbin had some really nice folks. What would football be without the love of fans? Until next game I will wear my Momma hat and Nice lady hat and on Friday Night I become a fan! Yehawwww!!!:Cheerlead Go Rebels!

Well Boyle Mom maybe it would do you a world of good if you went to the bookstore and picked up a Football 101 or Referee 101 book. Many times it is the moms/dads that have either never played or never been around the game who make fools of them self on friday nights. I agree with you in the fact that almost any where you go to watch a game you will have rowdy fans but in my 24 years in the sport of football your crowd was without a doubt in the top 5 worst I had seen. As for the question what would football be without the love of the fans? It would be exactly what it is Football. The love of a fan has no bearing on the outcome of a game, but the idiocy in which one presents them self holds a negative image over the game.
Rebel55 Wrote:Facing the field, the top right of the stands should have been under the Corbin radio network 107.3. I was also at the game and I heard no foul language and nothing came over on thier radio broadcast. You could hear everything from the stands come over on the broadcast. Again I heard nothing of your accusations.

I'm not saying that you did not hear anything, but if you did hear something, it was not as bad as have you have made it to believe.

Hey I get it as one of if not the top football program in the state you don't want any negative light on your fan base. That's fine I'm done with arguing over something so petty as to whether or not there was a group of fans acting inappropriately. Obviously, everyone on here will take up for their own understandably so. I know how it was, and if you were at the game you know how it was or you tried to ignore it. Either way it's Sunday now Saturday is over. I hope your team the best and hopefully they overcome any injuries from the game. And hopefully in the future your fan base reflects the great tradition of your football program.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Well Boyle Mom maybe it would do you a world of good if you went to the bookstore and picked up a Football 101 or Referee 101 book. Many times it is the moms/dads that have either never played or never been around the game who make fools of them self on friday nights. I agree with you in the fact that almost any where you go to watch a game you will have rowdy fans but in my 24 years in the sport of football your crowd was without a doubt in the top 5 worst I had seen. As for the question what would football be without the love of the fans? It would be exactly what it is Football. The love of a fan has no bearing on the outcome of a game, but the idiocy in which one presents them self holds a negative image over the game.

Really Do they have a Football Mommy book? THAT mentality presents a negative image over the game. While Ill never know the joy of playing a game of football other than with my brother and his friends growing up. I am well versed enough to know the scoreboard determines the game and without a fan base, people like you have no forum to complain in. In your 24 years of football, I would suspect that youd see teams with a small number of supporters dont do very well. However Im sure there is no exact science in it. The teams that are supported by the schools and communities seem to do better, again my opinion and of course its from a "girls" point of view so now Im off to local bookstore to gain insight into the "boys" point of view, hopefully there will be something in there to help me gain some perspective on Friday night football! If my husband will allow me out! Geez!
Sheriik Wrote:Really Do they have a Football Mommy book? THAT mentality presents a negative image over the game. While Ill never know the joy of playing a game of football other than with my brother and his friends growing up. I am well versed enough to know the scoreboard determines the game and without a fan base, people like you have no forum to complain in. In your 24 years of football, I would suspect that youd see teams with a small number of supporters dont do very well. However Im sure there is no exact science in it. The teams that are supported by the schools and communities seem to do better, again my opinion and of course its from a "girls" point of view so now Im off to local bookstore to gain insight into the "boys" point of view, hopefully there will be something in there to help me gain some perspective on Friday night football! If my husband will allow me out! Geez!

If you do decide to check out a book store you would be surprised. They have many books that would suit you.:Thumbs:
GOBIGBLUE82,I was at the game i set at the bottom right corner of the visitors side,and i heard none of the stuff you claim you heard.Boyles fan base as a whole has got as much class as any in the state.unlike Hatz i appoligize for no one.im sure theres idiots in every crowd,and evidently you set with them.so dont be so quick to judge until you find out what Boyles fan base is really like.as far as Boyle showing no class and not taking a knee as you say.i think they could have scored again if they had wanted to,but instead they took a knee and ran out the clock.as far as the last TD they scored dont blame Boyle for corbins inability to stop the run,and as far as the way you attack people in your post if that is a reflection of who you are im not so sure you are any better than the idiots you set with at the game.in closing if you dislike Boyle fans that much then do us a favor and dont come to another Boyle co. game until we send you an invitation.
Boyle Couny Rolled as i figured they would!! Kinda concern at there injuries though.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I went to this game to watch two teams with great tradition. Living near Corbin I admit I know more about them but In no way was I pulling for one team more than another. I was just a spectator hoping to watch some good high school football. Like I said earlier I sit near the top right of the visitor section and the fans I'm referring to sit just left of the 50 if you were looking up to the visitors stands. Now for you to get on here and rant like you have, I would be willing to bet you were one of those "bad apples" in the group of fans from Boyle. I never once said anything negative about your football program. I only gave praise to your football program in my previous posts. Being an assistant coach for a stint years ago I understand if a coach has disagreements with a ref. As a coach you watch a whole more of whats going on in the trenches and each position coach is keeping track of everything that is going on on the field. However fans seem to only focus on the ball, and then complain when they have no idea on what happened away from the play. You say that 99% of Boyle fans are gracious and respectful after the game. I have no argument with this, however I believe you fall into that 1% minority. You said it best "Maybe I am a biased homer". I was civilized in all my complaints it's a shame you couldn't as well. BTW if you don't know how to determine class then more than likely you don't have any. As for apologies there is no need to send me any I don't know you and probably wouldn't have any interest in knowing someone as rude as you. So save your apologies for the rest of the Rebel Nation that you give a "Black Eye".

Oh. No. Some faceless anonymous person on the website doesn't like me or doesn't care to know me and says I have no class and give the Rebel Nation a Black Eye. Dang. You just ruined my Labor Day Weekend. OMG.

You are right. I yelled, "get em Larry" right before halftime. And I yelled, "get his name and I'll send him a message on facebook."

I can be rude, I'll admit that. I have good days and bad days but the asinine statements you made brought out the rudeness in me. I could care less if don't want to know me, don't want to get to know me, think I have no class....yada yada yada blah blah blah. If you can't handle the passion from Boyle fans DURING the game then we(I know I don't anyways) don't want to know you either. If you can't leave it on the field then so be it. Plenty of people in the Rebel Nation know me and they seem to accept me just fine. I am sure they'll tell you I have class as well. Unlike you I don't judge people from their actions DURING a football game nor do I judge them from posts on a website. Emotions tend to get the best of people in both situations and you need to relax homie. It ain't that serious.:ChairHit:

And for the record, my apology was all sarcasm anyways. I'll defend Rebel Nation until I get a chance to see the accused acting the way you say the accused is acting. I didn't see it or hear it. Call it what you want. I could care less. I hope Jarrod Harrington heals quickly and I hope the rest of the team licks their wounds with this much needed week off.

What's even funnier is if you did meet me you'd have no idea this was me on the keyboard unless I told you. :eyeroll:Confusedhh::thatsfunn:moon:
The bye week could not have come at a better time for Boyle. Other than Harrington, the others should be ok come district time.

I will be thinking of Jarred this week, hoping for good news. As a parent, I have gone through a sports injury with my son that could end his season.
Rebel55 Wrote:The bye week could not have come at a better time for Boyle. Other than Harrington, the others should be ok come district time.

I will be thinking of Jarred this week, hoping for good news. As a parent, I have gone through a sports injury with my son that could end his season.

I couldn't agree more.

Preliminary discussion before the surgery says he'll miss 2 months. Probably have a better idea after surgery. The Jarrod that I know will be back when the cast is off.