Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 14th Region All A
who will win the 2006 14th region all a?
HAZARD:champ:
Owls have a good chance to get to the championship game and possibly win it.
Lee County is always tough in the 14th. Hazard was down a bit last seaosn, but always has nice talent. And from what I'v been hearing, Buckhorn shouldn't be half bad. They didn't lose anyone from last year I don't think. And Owsley County sounds as if they should do pretty decent as well.
Hazard will be tough as well as Lee and Estill.....Watch out for Owsley and wolfe... Both will make a new impression for themselves this season!!
I think that Lee county will come out of the top bracket to play in the final game. In the bottom bracket it will be a toss up between Owlsey and Hazard but i think that Owsley has the advantage. So IMO any of the three teams above could win the All A this year.
I think that Owsley county will suprise a lot of people this season. they have a new coach this year and they did not lose anybody last season.plus this season they will have robert smith who is an excellent pitcher and a strong hitter.
"underdawg" Wrote:I think that Owsley county will suprise a lot of people this season. they have a new coach this year and they did not lose anybody last season.plus this season they will have robert smith who is an excellent pitcher and a strong hitter.

I agree with u 100%
"hazarddogfan" Wrote:I agree with u 100%
I would have to agree also. The bowling kid for owsley is a excellent pitcher and throw in smith in the mix. These two may be the best 1, 2 combination in the region.
"Skillz" Wrote:I would have to agree also. The bowling kid for owsley is a excellent pitcher and throw in smith in the mix. These two may be the best 1, 2 combination in the region.

No doubt about it Cool
Bowling,smith and a crazy left hander Hoskins (Matt) is all on the owls team this year i think thay will go all the way in the all A this year
Owsley has a real good chance and they could pull out the 14 region all A.
Owsley or Lee...its hard to say, the owls have alot of leadership this year, their lineup is packed with seniors and i think they have a very good shot at the all a, but the fact that lee county has been a tyrant ever since i can remember kind of makes it a toss up.
I think the upper hand has to be given to Lee County. They played so well last year and they really didn't lose much through graduation. Hazard is always tough as well, Buckhorn and Owsley will be tough as well. I think I'll go with Lee.
Lee shold have no problem with the All A this year. They got a easy draw with the winner of Jackson City and Cordia first round. Then if they win thay play the winner of Jenkins and JBS. The bottom racken will be hard. The team that will makes it to the championship game will probably have to use their best pitcher before making it to the final game. The bttom bracken is a toss up.