Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 3 Point Shooters in the 15th!
I know theres already a hundred threads like this but I didn't feel like finding one.
I'd say Ethan Johnson, and Mason Hall.
Ethan's hit 16 3's the last 3 games.
i give him credit for that....Jamie McCarty...Brad Lowe...JD Vanhoose...Jamie Case.....Matt Maynard...go ahead and through Ethan and Mason in there also..
Oh Brother, "are we there yet? "are we there yet?" are we there yet?" "are we there yet?", "are we there yet? "are we there yet?" are we there yet?" "are we there yet?", "are we there yet? "are we there yet?" are we there yet?" "are we there yet?", "are we there yet? "are we there yet?" are we there yet?" "are we there yet?", "are we there yet? "are we there yet?" are we there yet?" "are we there yet?" "are we there yet? "are we there yet?" are we there yet?" "are we there yet?" Ya this is my last visit to silly "who's the best" this or that. Because everyone thinks a player on their favorite team is the best. See Yaa !
jamie case hasnt been hitting alot lately but he is an excellant 3 point shooter WITH RANGE when he gets in rhythm
Brooks Herrick - Pburg
Michael Stephens - Pburg
Ethan Johnson - SF
Mason Hall -SF

I haven't watched many games.. so I don't know who the good 3 point shooters from other schools are
Ethan Johnson
Mason Hall
Brad Lowe
Brooks Herrick
Sean Leslie
Matt Maynard
Ethan J. and Mason Hall
Ethan Johnson , Mason Hall
As of December 29th for:(South Floyd)
Ethan Johnson - 23-70 (32.8%)
Mason Hall - 35-84 (41.6%)

As of January 10th for:
Brad Lowe(Pike Central) - 42-114 (36.8%)

As of January 12th for:(Prestonsburg)
Brooks Herrick - 13-51 (25.4%)
Michael Stephens - 7-26 (26.9%)
Jordan Hall - 10-31 (32.2%)

As of January 9th for:(Belfry)
Matt Maynard - 22-77 ( 28.5%)
Jamie Case - 24-65 (36.9%)

As of January 3rd for:(Paintsville)
Landon Slone - 14-57 (24.5%)
J.D. Vanhoose - 24-67 (35.8%)

As of January 2nd for:
Jamie McCarty(Johnson Central) - 26-68 (38.2%)

As of January 12th for:
Jordan Mullins(East Ridge) - 17-47 (36.1%)

As of January 11th for:
Matt Clevinger(Pikeville) - 9-28 (32.1%)

As of January 6th for:(Sheldon Clark)
Brandon May - 26-84 (30.9%)
Jaryd Crum - 15-32 (46.8%)

So as you can see no one in the 15th is exactly putting anyone else to shame on 3 pt. shooting...I'm pretty disappointed actually that there arent any better shooters in the Region...
Good point Alfus
ethan johnson is one of the best shooters south sloyd has ever had imo, and get this hes just a junior, cant wait to see what all he does next yr
"Space Jam" Wrote:ethan johnson is one of the best shooters south sloyd has ever had imo, and get this hes just a junior, cant wait to see what all he does next yr

Just over 30% is one of South Floyd's best shooters ever?
yeah, not many ppl in college or the nba shoots ne better most of the good shooters..... shoot anywhere from 30 to 40 percent if you take alot of threes
Jordan Mullins of ER is impressive.
Ethans a good shooter but not as good as what Tyler Hall was..
Tyler McCoy of the ER Warriors loves to shoot the three...and if you give him the rock he can put it thru the rim like a pebble in the ocean.
tyler and ethan r both good shooters but neither one of them are as good as mason hall
Tyler is WAY better than Ethan and Mason.
No Way!
I agree that Mason is a better shooter when he open. But Tyler, and Ethan can shoot better than him off the run or if someone is up in there face. Plus Mason dont have a quick release, but I give him credit when hes open he DOES NOT MISS!!
i would put him up agianst redick if they were shooting best outta 100
me to if they both were open.
Mason!
ethan in a game mason just shooten around
Shane Grimm, Eathan Johnson, Jamie Case, Jamie Mccarty, Brad Lowe, just to name a few.
Shane Grimm ??????? any stats on him
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:i would put him up agianst redick if they were shooting best outta 100

:lol:
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:Shane Grimm ??????? any stats on him
No stats, but I know the kid can shoot.
sf does have some good shooters
for prestonsburg, sean leslie is pretty good
bobby hughes when he gets on fire
Alfus have u seen mason shoot when hes open i have and i promise when hes shooting around he dont miss