Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Rice vs. Kevin Williams
Who will prevail tonight?
I'll place my money on Kyle Rice. He hasn't done much since his suspension and I think he has some time to make up for.
well i hope kevin williams wins!!!
williams should be the dominant force
"cybaxter" Wrote:williams should be the dominant force

I don't think Williams could dominate anyone...
Rice!!
IMO, Rice will have better stats, But I think Williams' team will win. Which would you rather have?
This is and easy decision Rice is just a better player hes hot headed but hes a better player and should be a force in the game tonight
Best Of Luck To Both Boys And Their Teams....
Williams...
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:Williams...
Why, can you tell me why? Rice all the way.
Rice
Rice..Williams can't compare.
i agree!
Ha, this is rediculous....check the figures from the JC/Pville matchup tonight. Williams who!
I believe that Kyle Rice won the battle last night with the 22 I believe he dropped. Kevin Williams isn't a bad player but if he would just get 15 points and 15 rebounds Paintsville would be a force to reckon with.
Rice was dominate score wise but you have to give a shout out to Fannin who led both teams on the boards. JC out rebounded Paintsville like 36-25.
"wildman_06" Wrote:I believe that Kyle Rice won the battle last night with the 22 I believe he dropped. Kevin Williams isn't a bad player but if he would just get 15 points and 15 rebounds Paintsville would be a force to reckon with.

I agree. Rice did a nice job last night. I also agree that Williams isn't a bad player. If Williams camps out under the basket and puts back all the missed shots, he's bound to score @ least 15!
Can you post some stats?
Sorry I looked but couldn't find the stats. Maybe I don't know the right place to look for them. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
I've never seen anything in Kevin's game to suggest he would be dominant. He is still pretty young. It would be good for him if he had another year to play.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Rice was dominate score wise but you have to give a shout out to Fannin who led both teams on the boards. JC out rebounded Paintsville like 36-25.
Offensively and defensively rice took williams.
From the Lexington Herald Leader

JOHNSON CENTRAL 62, PAINTSVILLE 58

Johnson Central (11-6) - Whitaker 6, McCarty 12, Blanton 2, Fannin 10, Meek 4, Music 6, Rice 22
Paintsville (11-6) -Williams 7, Pugh 9, Grimm 21, Vanhoose 4, Slone 13, Bundy 4
Kyle Rice
the all might landon only had 13? holy crap
Looks like Grimm had a good shooting night.
Kyle Rice is the better player. Is Kevin Williams a Senior this year?
Rice by far, williams is as big but rice in my opinion is the best center in the whole region, he can shoot and hes strong down low
I will take Kyle Rice anydaY of the week!
Kyle Rice