Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Sheldon Clark 01-20-06
The game will be played at JC! will the eagles hold the cards? or will the cards overcome the gold rush? comments?
Johnson Central
Johnson central
does anyone know SC's record?
JC by 8
man this game will be a walkover for sc....they have been playin much better teams then just teams round the region.....i say sc by 10 or more b-may and spud will step up big..
"SCHS09" Wrote:man this game will be a walkover for sc....they have been playin much better teams then just teams round the region.....i say sc by 10 or more b-may and spud will step up big..
Yeah they beat Allen Central by 1 at home tonight
Johnson Central
i will go with sheldon clark on this 1
i will go with my cards I like Centrals ball team though one of there players Jessie Meek use to live close to me I cant wait to watch this one.
I think Sheldon Clark will be playing a real tuff JC team that has seen much improvement since the game at SCHS.Rice is the man they will have to try and contain on the post.He dictates the flow of the game for JC. JC will have to try and pressure the ball and force some turnovers.SC handle the pressure the first game and Jayrd dominated them by scoring 25 and having 12 assist.This game will hinge on hustle and who wants it bad enough.I will pick my Cards by 3 in a close game.:dance:
Sheldon Clark, even though JC is coming off of a big win over Paintsville.
JC by 8
"Fried Bologna" Wrote:Yeah they beat Allen Central by 1 at home tonight

Just by 1? JC stomped Allen Central at AC and you expect that to impress anyone?

JC will have this one in the bag simply because they have to have payback for the loss to SC at SC
Johnson Central by 8 or more....... Cards are not that impressive this year, just thuggy. I am sure Coach Starns will pull this one out.
"LazerMan" Wrote:Johnson Central by 8 or more....... Cards are not that impressive this year, just thuggy. I am sure Coach Starns will pull this one out.

I agree, Coach Starns will be ready for this game and he will make sure that his boys are.

Go JC
It's time to open a can. JC in a blowout.
Johnson Central by 8 or more....... Cards are not that impressive this year, just thuggy. I am sure Coach Starns will pull this one out.
After Sheldon Clark only beat Allen Central by 1 at home, I give JC the advantage in this rematch by 7 and no more. The crowds better be fired up for this one or they might as well not even show up at Eagle Field House!!!
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Just by 1? JC stomped Allen Central at AC and you expect that to impress anyone?

JC will have this one in the bag simply because they have to have payback for the loss to SC at SC
you cant say JC will win just because they beat AC worse than SC did some maybe AC was hotter against AC maybe JC just had a better shooting night who knows but you cannot judge a game like that but in any case....
i take jc by 5
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:you cant say JC will win just because they beat AC worse than SC did some maybe AC was hotter against AC maybe JC just had a better shooting night who knows but you cannot judge a game like that but in any case....
i take jc by 5

I wasn't saying that JC would win simply because they beat AC by more than SC did. I was simply pointing out that AC has not had the best of years being 1-13 and they have been getting blown out by teams that aren't nearly as good as SC so it was shocking to me that SC only beat them by one.

I still take JC for the win.
"SCHS09" Wrote:man this game will be a walkover for sc....they have been playin much better teams then just teams round the region.....i say sc by 10 or more b-may and spud will step up big..

OK...Apparently you don't follow JC's schedule...JC has played way better competition than SC...North Broward Prep (who would beat SC by 50+)...Summersville, South Carolina (JC had them beat but let it slip with about 2 minutes to go...So you can never say that SC has played better competition than JCConfusederved:

Someone is posting in the dark you have no idea what you are talking about. SC doesnt hold a candle to JC. Man for man and coach for coach JC and Mark Starnes have an edge. Central is first in the district and have Rupp on their mind. No1 from SC will have a chance to step up because the hard nose D from JC will shut them down.
JC will :mop: the floor up with SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JC by 10
JC by 14. Spud plays too out of control, and Carlos is too weak! good luck to both teams though.
JC by 15+ over the cards
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Just by 1? JC stomped Allen Central at AC and you expect that to impress anyone?

True, they will come out with fire in their eyes.
Central 76
SC 56
[QUOTE]gunner10
Minor LeagueSomeone is posting in the dark you have no idea what you are talking about. SC doesnt hold a candle to JC. Man for man and coach for coach JC and Mark Starnes have an edge. Central is first in the district and have Rupp on their mind. No1 from SC will have a chance to step up because the hard nose D from JC will shut them down.
if i remember right jc played a team lasst week and did get beat more than 50...have they played anybody ranked in the state