Great win warriors!
WOW! Great win for ER.
Congrats East Ridge!!!
WOW, nice game ER
what happened to belfry.. wow..
Congrads ER This is surprising!!!!!!!!!
YES..great win for East Ridge anyone got any stats?:dance:
Great Game !!
Wow...Blowout City for Belfry...What in the world happened?
Way To Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, you know what they say about paybacks....:ChairHit:

Looks like Belfry had one of those nights....:omg:

Congrats to the Warriors..

Keep your heads high Pirates !
Surprising for me. Congrats ER
well looks like the real belfry pirates showed up and they got crushed....
Thats gotta hurt your pride a little bit.:omg:

Well, it hurts mine a little bit anyway.
Why does everyone have to say it was Belfry playing bad. Why cant it be that ER played good?
Wow, I have to say I am surprised by the margin. Congrats ER.
Sounds like ER had there best game of the season.
"footlocker" Wrote:Why does everyone have to say it was Belfry playing bad. Why cant it be that ER played good?
Agreed
How do you lose by double digits to Pikeville, and then come out and absolutely spank Belfry who before this I thought was the 2nd best team in the region...

The more of these scores I see the more I know that this region belongs to anybody...
On the predictions I was the only one to pick East Ridge..I dont know how it happen but it did...:redboxer:
"SCHS09" Wrote:well looks like the real belfry pirates showed up and they got crushed....

No, the real ones showed up when they stomped SC. TongueirateSho
"Warrior's #1" Wrote:On the predictions I was the only one to pick East Ridge..I dont know how it happen but it did...:redboxer:

Just a guess, but you probley were for them because thats your school. :rock:
Your right doubleot thats is why I pick them because they r my school..but still I still dont know how we beat them by 23 at belfry
Yea,...like i said some games are better than others...and 2nite we jus came out w/what it took 2 win.
thats a very good win 4 er congrats
"doubleOT" Wrote:No, the real ones showed up when they stomped SC. TongueirateSho

diagree that was when they were on for a change since that game they have not shot like that...Belfyr is a good team probley had a good night and played a team that had something to prove after the loss to Pikeville...Nice way to redemm yourselves ER good win...Keep your heads up Belfry you have the potential to go far...
Congrats ER.........What a win!!!!!
Wow....should be an interesting regional tournament. What happened to Belfry? I agree alfus, these scores just show any team is capable of winning the 15th....BTW, where is the regional tourney held this year?
Shocker!!!! I thought that the way Belfry had been playing, they were the top of the class in the 15th! I guess that goes to show you, this regional tourney is going to be awsome!!!!!TongueirateSho

Congrats Warriors!:rock:
i thought belfry was awsome sumthan had 2 go wrong