Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. vs. Elizabethtown (State Tournament)
[quote author=Maui Nick link=topic=20923.msg214391#msg214391 date=1142886863]
[quote author=Hoopla link=topic=20923.msg214328#msg214328 date=1142874495][/quote]

Your statement is according to the Massey ratings. My information was obtained through KHSAA the official website of all of high school sports. You may want to read the post more carefully before you start blasting it and bringing other information into it. Nothing wrong with posting what Massey has, but my information wasn't obtained through that site. Sorry.
Quote:

Power ratings provide more perspective than straight stats because they take into account the quality of a team's opponents. For that reason, it means a little more. E'town has played a much better schedule, night in and night out, than Magoffin County simply because Magoffin County is in the 15th Region.

And I tend to think that the KHSAA website is not the official web site of all high school sports. People in Texas may also disagree with you.
[/quote]

KHSAA is not the official website of all of High School Sports. However, it is the official website for all of high school sports in the state of Kentucky. You may have missed my point, so let me clarify. I posted stats from the KHSAA website about these two teams. Then you reply that this is the wrong piece of paper. How is this wrong? I applaud you for posting information from the Massey ratings. It is helpful to all the fans around the state. But the next time you want to bring Texas into it, you must remember that the name of this site is BLUEGRASSrivals, not AMERICANrivals. We are talking about teams in the state of Kentucky here. Futhermore, if the KHSAA is not the official website for all of Kentucky high school sports, and Massey is, Why don't they call the state tournaments the Massey State Tournament?