Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County 22 - Shelby Valley 0
Aaron Stepp not disciplining his players? That has to be a joke. From what I have saw, none of his players have treated him with disrespect and they all work their butt off just to make him proud. As well for every other coach on that team. Now, I am not blaming either team for the fight that went on friday night. All I know is that it could've got uglier than what it did. Lets hope that no more players are suspended from either side and let them play out the season.
How could anyone prove if this racial slur occurred?
BigCatzFan Wrote:How could anyone prove if this racial slur occurred?
Well I'm no genius but I'd say the kid didn't just come out of nowhere and knock him out for no reason. I know the kid and he isn't a very violent person but if you press the wrong buttons on someone anyone can become that way. I was there and the kid was crying when he came to the sidelines because of what had happen and yelling out what the other player had said to him.
Boyd Co Coaching Staff should have done a better job controlling his players. There is no need for this; all Shelby Valley did was try to protective themselves from being hurt. Let’s move passes this and worry about the next game. Go Wildcats
The year he spent at Franklin County was a joke and a disgrace. The man was late to practice daily if he even showed up. He transported his team to an in town game in the back of pickup trucks. There was zero discipline in the program. From the outside looking in it was clear that the team was in shambles. He did not care and collected a paycheck for doing NOTHING.