Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Catfish Bait?
cig107 Wrote:I like using bluegill and shad, But if I don't have that Koolaid chicken always works. BTW I have caught a 10 pound catfish on a piece of gum once and a 4 or 5 pounder on a pickel...Smile
i thought when my dad caught a 25 pounder at bobs lake in p:ville on a piece of bologna was crazy.
PHS#1 Wrote:Chicken Soaked In Kool-aid And Vineger

Good call. :notworthy
vienna sausage does the trick ya diggg
Bluegills are a sport fish, if you are caught its a fine! (Exception: Unless you are on a paylake or private lake.) I have used bluegills in the past and have seen 70lbs + shovel heads caught on them.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Orange dough balls.
Ive caught some with Orange Dough Balls but I usually use Chicken Liver soaked in Red Cool-Aid overnight. If you really wanna get serious add grasshopper guts the overnight bag. That'd take quite a few grasshoppers
Chicken livers!
Chicken Live soaked in Kool-aid.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Chicken Live soaked in Kool-aid.

When do you kill him and make bate out of him? Or do Catfish eat Live chickens? TongueirateSho
It used to b Cherry koolaid and liver. Out on the left coast alot of the bros throw cut mackerel and it reeeekkkkkkkssssssssss... Now days its all i toss.. Stays on the hook easy and they hold onto it till u sweep set them.
Starwberry Chicken breast
Garlic night crawlers
Chicken Soaked In Kool-aid And Vineger
Saints52 Wrote:Starwberry Chicken breast
Garlic night crawlers

These work great.
Saints52 Wrote:Starwberry Chicken breast
Garlic night crawlers

I use both of these baits.