Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emmanuel Owootoah: Alabama, Fresno St. Coming Soon
Nobody cares about Snider because he has already commited to the Cards!

How many points did Owootoah have against Jenkins?
jamesclay Wrote:I'd go with Dominique Hawkins as the best PG in the state.

Hawkins has a challenge this week against Trinity!
Curveball 24 Wrote:Hawkins has a challenge this week against Trinity!

He scored 29 points against the Harrison twins. I think he'll be just fine against Trinity.
Has Hawkins decided where he is going to college?
Fresno state head coach will be at Letcher County to watch Owootoah tomorrow night
jamesclay Wrote:He scored 29 points against the Harrison twins. I think he'll be just fine against Trinity.

I think so too.
Trinity is good, but they are not as good as everyone leads on.
^Completely Agree
Any chance scouts will be at the Cordia Perry game, If I was a scout that would be the game I would wanna watch
There's almost been a scout at every game since E was ruled eligible. With all the coaches that has called Rhodes and the school I would just about bank on it. That game will be one of best of year in the 14th imo. Especially with It being perrys senior night.
If Cordia pulls a victory over Perry Central on Senior night.
I can only see it now. The transfer talks will be in full force!!!
You can add NC State and Louisville to the mix of those interested in the Cordia point guard!! Can not confirm this but it has been said NC State is also interested in Johnson from perry!!
Wear are you hearing this ^^ from?
Probably seen someone in a N.C.St. hat at the game the other night!!!
No it wasn't A hat it was A T-Shirt!!!! LOL
commodorecreeker Wrote:You can add NC State and Louisville to the mix of those interested in the Cordia point guard!! Can not confirm this but it has been said NC State is also interested in Johnson from perry!!

N.C. State yes and that was reported about 2 weeks ago. Louisville is false.
Any Interest in Johnson from Perry. They go as far as he takes them. He is A beast!!!!!
Fresno State's head coach and Alabama's assistant coach were definitely on Lotts Creek yesterday (for a fact) They had intended to watch the Letcher game which was postponed. You can debate on this site forever about whether he's good enough to play D1. He's a great kid and everyone at Cordia is happy for the attention he and the Cordia basketball team are getting. We'll enjoy it while we can.
RoyHobbs Wrote:Fresno State's head coach and Alabama's assistant coach were definitely on Lotts Creek yesterday (for a fact) They had intended to watch the Letcher game which was postponed. You can debate on this site forever about whether he's good enough to play D1. He's a great kid and everyone at Cordia is happy for the attention he and the Cordia basketball team are getting. We'll enjoy it while we can.
And what was the name of the Alabama Assistant coach??
Hi, thanks for your post. I also hear about Owootoah. He is a very good player and his bowling is also very good. It is very good that he sending coaches to Kentucky. That is very good he arranging a game schedule. I will b very positive for that. Fresno Locksmith
RoyHobbs Wrote:Fresno State's head coach and Alabama's assistant coach were definitely on Lotts Creek yesterday (for a fact) They had intended to watch the Letcher game which was postponed. You can debate on this site forever about whether he's good enough to play D1. He's a great kid and everyone at Cordia is happy for the attention he and the Cordia basketball team are getting. We'll enjoy it while we can.

False. Alabama has not watched this kid in person yet.
Has anyone actually offered this kid? If he is good enough to play d1 his numbers should be a lot better
I hope this kid does get into college even if he sets the bench 4 yrs at high d1. Cant hate on a kid for getting an education and knowing he will have the chance to provide for himself the rest of his life. I have seen him play this year and its a hard call saying he has d1 ball skills but he is good!! If Rhodrick Rhodes calls you and says man I got this kid you need to come see, his name alone and what he accomplished in the game is gonna make a college coach listen and send a scout out!! And im not saying this kid cant play on that level! Or that Rhodes is getting him the hype!!
I know for a 100 % fact Alice Lloyd has offered him a full ride.
Upike???
Haters!! are motivators.
What do you mean false? Are you the know all? How would you know if Alabama has seen him play or not?