Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat - Spurs: NBA Finals
Stardust Wrote:^ What are you talking about?

IT WAS 100% LEBRON'S FAULT THAT THE HEAT WON!!!
Yea, I forgot no one can flop or choke on 3 pointers like he can.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
^ Nope, not because Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Larry Bird, etc.... have EVER done that now have they.........

If the best you have got is that, then you have NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!

[Image: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5464/84120...99e6_z.jpg]
Michael Jordan 9/18 for 50% taking the game winning shot during his playoff career. Does that make him half choker of half clutch?

Kobe Bryant on the other hand is 7/27 for 26% in the playoffs.

Lebron is at a putrid 7/16 43.6%. So, even though Lebron is a choker when it comes to the playoffs, he is second ONLY to Michael Jordan ALL-TIME in the greatest choker making game winning shots in playoff history!

Let it be known to ALL - Lebron James will be the first player in History to Win and NBA Championship, an Olympic Gold Medal and an NBA Championship in a twelve month period.

All Hail the King - The Greatest of ALLLLLLL TIMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But you keep trying CC, you will accidentally fall into a fact someday, just not TODAY!!!
KHSAA12 Wrote:Reached 20k pts faster and already has more career ast andd rbs. Rings are a team accomplishment. Not sayin lbj is the obvious favorite in the debate but he does own kobe in mvps. Both are great.

Just looked up their stats to check....

Kobe has more career assists and rebounds than LeBron.

I know that LeBron has amazing numbers and that he averages more rbs and asts than Kobe....

but where do people come up with this stuff at?
How do we dream up imaginary achievements?
I meant he would have more career assists and rebounds. Even though its 10 years to 17 id say its awful close.
zaga_fan Wrote:Just looked up their stats to check....

Kobe has more career assists and rebounds than LeBron.

I know that LeBron has amazing numbers and that he averages more rbs and asts than Kobe....

but where do people come up with this stuff at?
How do we dream up imaginary achievements?

Don't be so hard on him zaga, he may have missed the fact on career regular season, but he is on target for playoffs.

Kobe: 220 games, 1119 Reb, 1040 Ast

Lebron: 137 games, 1179 Reb, 920 Ast

So, with an 83 game advantage, I'd say the facts speak for themselves....
Lol idk why i put that. I know he hit 20k pts faster along with 5k rbs and ast. But I did mis use stats zaga. My fault dude. Ill own my mistakes.
^ If you compare stats, and that's not what this is all about, then Lebron is the best between the three. He only trails MJ in points per game and steals (within 4 points and 1/2 steal difference), but Lebron is leads both MJ & Kobe in averages for Assists and Rebounds. We have already proven that he is the second most clutch player in NBA playoffs history (All-time leader in regular season). So, the arguments against Lebron are only down to hate, not facts. At 28, he has been to four NBA finals (more than either MJ or Kobe), but he has many more years to go to see where he finishes in comparison to both MJ & Kobe in total titles. But it can't be argued that Lebron is the most productive player in NBA playoff history. He does more for his team than anyone else has ever done, and that is if his career ended now.

Let the haters hate, but facts are facts as everyone says..... (That's not a call-out on zaga, I appreciate his arguments because of the depth of research he puts into his comments. His does not come from pure hate)
Stardust Wrote:^ Nope, not because Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Larry Bird, etc.... have EVER done that now have they.........

If the best you have got is that, then you have NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!

[Image: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5464/84120...99e6_z.jpg]

:popcorn:
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Lol idk why i put that. I know he hit 20k pts faster along with 5k rbs and ast. But I did mis use stats zaga. My fault dude. Ill own my mistakes.

It's all good.

Everyone has to realize that no one has wasted more time diving into stats and posting them on BGR.

If someone posts something that isn't correct - zaga is here to bust balls immediately lol
Stardust Wrote:Michael Jordan 9/18 for 50% taking the game winning shot during his playoff career. Does that make him half choker of half clutch?

Kobe Bryant on the other hand is 7/27 for 26% in the playoffs.

Lebron is at a putrid 7/16 43.6%. So, even though Lebron is a choker when it comes to the playoffs, he is second ONLY to Michael Jordan ALL-TIME in the greatest choker making game winning shots in playoff history!

Let it be known to ALL - Lebron James will be the first player in History to Win and NBA Championship, an Olympic Gold Medal and an NBA Championship in a twelve month period.

All Hail the King - The Greatest of ALLLLLLL TIMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But you keep trying CC, you will accidentally fall into a fact someday, just not TODAY!!!
Shame on you, Dusty. You are not being fair to Kobe. When you look at Kobe's shooting stats, you have to take the degree of difficulty into account. When you consider that many of his shots have come while he was double and triple-teamed, his stats are not bad at all. Defenders have to consider that Lebron will pass to an open teammate, even with a couple of seconds left in the game. That boosts his shooting percentage substantially. If you want to compare Lebron's stats to those of Bird, Jordan, or Magic...fine, but comparing them to Kobe and not taking shot selection into account is just so unfair of you. :biggrin:
I bare no love for either team, but this was one hell of a series.
Duncan is denied #5! ha.
Dust, you gotta stop these GOAT junk, you're gonna have uneducated heat fans believing that nonsense Big Grin
Lebron was the man, but you feel like they stole the series in game 6. Bron brought them back, then had those two terrible turnovers that should have cost Miami the game. Thankfully Spurs miss a few free throws and Bosh/Allen make some spectacular plays. Lebron needed all three of the future hall of famers he plays along side of to win this series. This should've been a sweep.
I'm done with Basketball, proved all my points, got bored with the haters. I'm ready for Football:

[Image: http://www.lebron-james6.com/images/lebr...browns.jpg]

[Image: http://www.whatifsports.com/features/ima...b_main.jpg]

[Image: http://wp.streetwise.co/wp-content/uploa...n2_200.jpg]

Lebron will surpass Jordan again. He will be a better football player than MJ was a baseball player.

The King of Kings can do it all.....
^

Confusednicker:

Him going to the NFL would be the only reason he doesnt pass Jordan up in ever category possible.