Poll: who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mayfield
58.82%
Caldwell Co
41.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Mayfield vs #1 Caldwell Co
This should be a great game for Mayfield right before playoffs start. I look for Caldwell to come out early and go up by a couple of touchdowns before halftime. I think after some adjustments at halftime, Mayfield will come back and have a chance to win it at the end, but Caldwell may be too tough to let them complete that task? I think Caldwell wins this one by less than a touchdown. However, I do think this game will be a huge factor in mayfields run in the playoffs. They should learn a lot from this game and it'll help them get back to bowling green and possibly take one last 1a title back home with them? I think this game does the same for Caldwell and gets them battle tested as well. I can see both these teams winning championships this year.
good post baseball if this wind keeps up its going to affect the passing game and slso the kicking games just wonder if it bothers both teams equally. Looks to me it will hurt their passing game more than ours cause we dont pass as much but then when we kick were used to putting it in the endzone and good long punts but not tonight i dont think. Interesting to see what happens.
I think thats what Tica meant also.
here it is 100 yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!