Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 49 - Shelby Valley 43
Ladypatfan Wrote:Our Lady Pats! Seems to me the only Lady Pat your concerned about is Jada anyone who was a true Lady Pat fan would not say that one player is the team! because like i said before all it does is cause resentment amongst the team! which makes me wonder are you truly a Lady pat fan or just someone trying to stir up trouble for the Lady Pats!!! and its not about whether i would like the transfer or not bottom line I dont agree with it!!!! and if they make to state they make it to state as the Lady Pats! not the Lady transfers! and before you throw this Jada hata remark at me NO im not talking about Jada! she grew up playing ball with most of the girls and came back not just for basketball!

At the end of the day, I'm about the pats and ladypats cutting down the nets, period. Justice drives the boys team like Jada drives the girls. This is my opinion. You can agree to disagree. However, if we get a transfer that will help us get to the state tournament, then good for us. I do believe that all of our rotation has played a solid role in our season, however, I believe Jada is the one that determines whether or not we succeed. Period. Now, I would advise that you go enjoy some taters and enjoy the ride.
FatPatFan you can believe what you want and im not about pointing a players weakness out but last time i checked Jada had alot of bench time in the letcher game yeah she had one crucial deflection in ot but she also made some cruicial mistakes she has to get her turnovers undercontrol deflection is no good if your gonna end up throwing it away at the other end! and what i think is funny is how its all good when someone is uplitfting her and its she plays like a jr or sr but when someone points out her weeknesses its shes just in 8th grader which is it! bottom line is she great ball player and makes some cruicial plays but is far from what is leading our teams to win so get over self and eat your own mash tators!!!!!!!!
Ladypatfan Wrote:FatPatFan you can believe what you want and im not about pointing a players weakness out but last time i checked Jada had alot of bench time in the letcher game yeah she had one crucial deflection in ot but she also made some cruicial mistakes she has to get her turnovers undercontrol deflection is no good if your gonna end up throwing it away at the other end! and what i think is funny is how its all good when someone is uplitfting her and its she plays like a jr or sr but when someone points out her weeknesses its shes just in 8th grader which is it! bottom line is she great ball player and makes some cruicial plays but is far from what is leading our teams to win so get over self and eat your own mash tators!!!!!!!!

[Image:

]

Plays like a Jr/Sr - Yes
Is an 8th Grader - Yes
Critical Deflection - Yes
Some Turnovers - Yes
Key to our Success - Yes

More mash taters please!
Harlan has Knott coming in January.May try to catch this one.I haven't seen Knott play this year so this might be my only chance.
2 Higgins on the team
^Yes if that's a question?
The other Higgins girl on our team is Mishayla Higgins. She is good player and probably should be the sixth man coming off the bench.
She is a very athletic player with tons of potential.Could see her getting more minutes down the road.
DawgFabulous Wrote:2 Higgins on the team

[Image:

]

The Higgins girls will be the future of Knott along with Thornsberry. Thornsberry has really earned her playing time. The future looks bright!

More mash taters please!
Big Win for the Lady Pats!!!
(Hmmmm last I checked there were 5 players on the floor when the buzzer sounded.....go pats!!)

I agree that it take 5 players also but she did win the player of the game. Nothing wrong with giver the Higgins girl credit. Someone obviously felt she deserved it. Good job Higgins. Great job lady pats.