Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courier Journal 15th Region Rankings are out!
Panther#42 Wrote::dontthink Not until Valley beat's them, the top 5 teams sound pretty good to me, maybe a tiny alteration, but other than that it's good....
Are you saying that Valley would beat JC?
:dontthink The Courier Journal rankings does not mean a thing.Pre-season Rankings are primarly used to give fans and the general public a idea on who they think will win.Paintsville can be ranked #1,but that does not mean their going to beat every team they play.They were ranked #1 last year and looked what happened!!! Let's not get to excited about the whole ranking deal.All the games are yet to be played.Good luck to each of teams that will be playing in the 15th Region and surrounding areas!!! I'm so excited that round ball time is back!!! :letsparty TongueirateSho :Cheerlead
TRAIN85 Wrote:Are you saying that Valley would beat JC?

Not at all, I was just saying that Valley has to beat JC before they should be ranked above JC
cardsfan Wrote::dontthink The Courier Journal rankings does not mean a thing.Pre-season Rankings are primarly used to give fans and the general public a idea on who they think will win.Paintsville can be ranked #1,but that does not mean their going to beat every team they play.They were ranked #1 last year and looked what happened!!! Let's not get to excited about the whole ranking deal.All the games are yet to be played.Good luck to each of teams that will be playing in the 15th Region and surrounding areas!!! I'm so excited that round ball time is back!!! :letsparty TongueirateSho :Cheerlead

Basketball is alright...But football time is the best time here in the mountains!