Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 75 Perry County Central 65. 14th Regional tournament
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Aint no chip on my shoulder. I just don't bow down and worship people. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. Quite obvious your a relative. Very weak region in girls basketball. Seems to just be getting worse and worse. 1000 wins is very impressive just thinking with a school of 1000 kids, you could find 2 or 3 that could play defense. Seems to me that girls sports are just thrown on the backburner in this area and it saddens me. Creech probably the best scorer to come out of this area ever. Yeah I never thought PCC girls would 10 games this year. Was a real good season for them considering they were led in scoring by two grade school kids.
You are making all of us that bleed blue an gold look silly, I watched my bulldogs go down twice to them! So let's work hard this summer an. Beat there butts on the court, until we do that lets grin an bear it over Pcc , an when we win then ,we can brag all day long!!!
sportsfan84 Wrote:Watch the wymt clip the PCC player grabbed her jersey still didn't stop her and no foul called. Crying LOL. Creech doesn't get the calls they rode her and pushed all year. Jenkins has always been the cordia's and riversides, they have taken their beatings for years. They win a few games and now they are they bad guys. LOL.
No not true!! Just don't let success turn u into those type teams !! Rise up above it all!! Don't stoop to there level that's all it isn't always about yourself, kids will be left behind so remember that!
I thought that too, but what happened the other night makes me think she has changed, but she's a child an that could happen to anybody's child, so it's not a bad thing anyway.