Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas
I support Granny Bear :Cheerlead Now the the Kicker I support Obama. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I support Granny Bear :Cheerlead Now the the Kicker I support Obama. Confusednicker:

One out of two ain't bad 64!
64SUR Wrote:I support Granny Bear :Cheerlead Now the the Kicker I support Obama. Confusednicker:

And that's fine sweetheart!!

I know you were raised by a bunch of Democrats!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:And that's fine sweetheart!!

I know you were raised by a bunch of Democrats!
Confusednicker:

:truestory: Sad thing about being a democrat. I vote 90% republican in local elections. :partyhard
Maroons Wrote:Our president is a divider. Granny never said one thing bad here. The Urban Sombrero is looking for something and if he or she continues they will find.

Where was it suggested that GB said anything "bad"? She politicized a thread about Dallas, which was the very thing she was castigating Obama for doing. We disagreed on an issue. I thought that was what political forums were for.
Granny Bear Wrote:I didn't mean to start an uproar here, and I am humbled by all the support you guys have shown me!! Thanks. Smile

Allow me to clarify Urban.....I don't like Obama. I think he has done a lot to increase the racial division in America. From the stupid beer summit to the way he throws gun control around when tragedies happen; I believe him to be wrong on so many levels.

I didn't politicize this, HE did. And what I meant to do was point that out.

Now, you may like Obama and support him. Certainly that's your right to do so. But in the scheme of things, you may be more effective by posting another opinion rather than dissecting my posts. I'm not that interesting.

It is, of course, a "no worries" that we simply disagee on the matter of politicizing Dallas in this thread you started. As I stated, I thought we were debating on a political forum, not "fielding the love" from the likeminded neo-cons.
What can I say? These folks know me a lot better than you, and even the Democrats love me!!!

That last sentence sounded a little "sour grapes" to me, but then what do I know???

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:What can I say? These folks know me a lot better than you, and even the Democrats love me!!!

That last sentence sounded a little "sour grapes" to me, but then what do I know???

Confusednicker:

I'm sure you are an adoreable person. Not "sour grapes," I just didn't think I had attacked you as a person, or questioned your "niceness." I simply thought you politicized this thread about Dallas, which was the very criticism you were making of President Obama. That's it.