Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 35 Cabell Midland 21
bcpc Wrote:Stupid? Lol! They play with West Virgina kids is all I'm saying. Thank goodness y'all have turf now too. Don't do any good to water it down.
No big secret there are a few kids on Belfry's roster who reside in WV. There's nothing illegal or against the rules about it. Like 99 said, there are 2 starters and they have attended KY schools since middle school or before. There are another 6-7 maybe that are not starters.

Does Corbin have any kids who live outside the city limits? They ever have any transfers come in from the outside?

I know I'm just saying this to read my own words, and it will be to no avail, but Belfry didn't water that field in 2002, God took care of it. Breathitt was the better team and they would have won on a dry field or wet field, and they were a very deserving champion. I loved that Haddix team. Very fun to watch.
Belfry has provided a good school academically and athletically. Parents will send their schools where the best opportunity is presented. Corbin is the same. They have been an excellent school for years. Either school has to recruit. Build a better boat and people will sale on it.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:No big secret there are a few kids on Belfry's roster who reside in WV. There's nothing illegal or against the rules about it. Like 99 said, there are 2 starters and they have attended KY schools since middle school or before. There are another 6-7 maybe that are not starters.

Does Corbin have any kids who live outside the city limits? They ever have any transfers come in from the outside?

I know I'm just saying this to read my own words, and it will be to no avail, but Belfry didn't water that field in 2002, God took care of it. Breathitt was the better team and they would have won on a dry field or wet field, and they were a very deserving champion. I loved that Haddix team. Very fun to watch.

You are wasting your breathe with this mooncalf.

He's obviously either tied into the Haddix family or just a Haddix fanboy. We have already educated him multiple times to the truth. This is the same cat who honestly thought Haddix had never lost a game as a coach or player to Haywood (I had to prove that he lost as both a coach and player) and thought he would out-coach him last year.

Yeah... that really worked out... HAHA

I am thinking bcpc votes for Hillary with the excuses he makes and his inability to accept the truth even when it is presented to him on a silver platter,
And the pussification of America continues to grow
bcpc Wrote:Stupid? Lol! They play with West Virgina kids is all I'm saying. Thank goodness y'all have turf now too. Don't do any good to water it down.

You still telling that story well I was right down there and that didn't happen ether but it makes for a good little story or as I can it a lie like I said you keep hating we'll keep winning :1::1::1::1::1:
Congratulations Belfry!
What's embarrassing is living in your moms basement and running your mouth like you are 12. Grow up. You can't put together an championship team every year.its a young team which no excuse but that's a fact. Midland won 49-7 last year and this year Belfry way over powered us with their size 35-21 very good team and glad we got to play them. Midland is ranked 14th in the state if I recall.
Midland fan Wrote:What's embarrassing is living in your moms basement and running your mouth like you are 12. Grow up. You can't put together an championship team every year.its a young team which no excuse but that's a fact. Midland won 49-7 last year and this year Belfry way over powered us with their size 35-21 very good team and glad we got to play them. Midland is ranked 14th in the state if I recall.
The majority of Belfry fans that I know really hopes this series with Midland continues. Two good well respected programs, good fan turnout, and both teams will be tested and walk away a better football team.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:The majority of Belfry fans that I know really hopes this series with Midland continues. Two good well respected programs, good fan turnout, and both teams will be tested and walk away a better football team.

I agree. If you always win you aren't playing the right teams and your program doesn't get better. Also your facility extremely nice and hope to visit again
EKu, there is no way you are a paid detective.... I predict you are a sprinkler man or work for the local Fire Dept/Waterworks around Viperman...... just a guess.. Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You are wasting your breathe with this mooncalf.

He's obviously either tied into the Haddix family or just a Haddix fanboy. We have already educated him multiple times to the truth. This is the same cat who honestly thought Haddix had never lost a game as a coach or player to Haywood (I had to prove that he lost as both a coach and player) and thought he would out-coach him last year.

Yeah... that really worked out... HAHA

I am thinking bcpc votes for Hillary with the excuses he makes and his inability to accept the truth even when it is presented to him on a silver platter,
This is all real funny but I'm going to say it's true loll
bcpc Wrote:EKu, there is no way you are a paid detective.... I predict you are a sprinkler man or work for the local Fire Dept/Waterworks around Viperman...... just a guess.. Smile

yep, you nailed it. He works about 7 hours from Vipperman. Spot on.
Belfry0304 Wrote:yep, you nailed it. He works about 7 hours from Vipperman. Spot on.

Lol