Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC pep club
Dawggie Wrote:[quote=hollister_42]Ohh, so now Knott Central is the blue crew. That is so original..Since Shelby Valley is already called that and could show Knott Central's pep club up big time. KCC is such a joke.[/quote

I dont have a dawg in this fight and really dont care since Hazard pep section will be ready on Monday but KCC has been around a lot longer than Shelby Valley. I remember that the pep section was called the blue crew in the 90's. I am not knocking shelby valley because they have an awesome pep club. Its just like mascots. Many schools have the same mascots. Leave the kids alone. shelby Valley and KCC are doin great but Hazard can show them a thing or two.
I dont think Kcc had a blue crew. They had the BLUE MAN.
Arbys Man Wrote:[quote=Dawggie]I dont think Kcc had a blue crew. They had the BLUE MAN.

KCC started out as the Brady Bunch (after Brady Slone - Principal) changed to Blue Crew in late eighties- Blue Man around 2002-05...so yes the Blue Crew has been around quite a long time!
hollister_42 Wrote:Ohh, so now Knott Central is the blue crew. That is so original..Since Shelby Valley is already called that and could show Knott Central's pep club up big time. KCC is such a joke.

Hmm KCC was like the Blue Crew in the 90's so yes it is orginal. Besides your just mad, because you suck and KCC rules. Call us holler rats, inmates, or whatever you want. You guys are talkin about us an awful lot so we must be doing something right. Huh??Big Grin
killerb Wrote:[quote=Arbys Man]

KCC started out as the Brady Bunch (after Brady Slone - Principal) changed to Blue Crew in late eighties- Blue Man around 2002-05...so yes the Blue Crew has been around quite a long time!
Actually the Blue Man was from 1999-2001, Then that was when Pcc started that Red Man
i run these circuits
why does people like conan and other jbs fans get on here and post such retarded things?
texas35 Wrote:why does people like conan and other jbs fans get on here and post such retarded things?
lol Noone knows
hollister_42 Wrote:Ohh, so now Knott Central is the blue crew. That is so original..Since Shelby Valley is already called that and could show Knott Central's pep club up big time. KCC is such a joke.

KCC is the joke? Thats funny. Thats what we were thinking about you when we beat JBS for the district Championship. What is it now, KCC 19 district champ. JBS 1. KCC 7 (could be 8 pretty soon) regional titles. JBS 0. Who is the joke.
Benchwarmer Wrote:KCC is the joke? Thats funny. Thats what we were thinking about you when we beat JBS for the district Championship. What is it now, KCC 19 district champ. JBS 1. KCC 7 (could be 8 pretty soon) regional titles. JBS 0. Who is the joke.

i was thinking the same thing
:thatsfunn
Benchwarmer Wrote:KCC is the joke? Thats funny. Thats what we were thinking about you when we beat JBS for the district Championship. What is it now, KCC 19 district champ. JBS 1. KCC 7 (could be 8 pretty soon) regional titles. JBS 0. Who is the joke.

:ilikeit: :thatsfunn :1:
ok i am from kcc and everyone knows the shelby valley has probably they best pep section in the mountains but the blue crew was started by kcc in the eighty's where the blue crew then there was seth slone who was he blue man and then pcc got a red man but when seth left you had 5 or 6 kcc fans that painted their selves blue and then there was those same five that painted blue and red then cordia had a guy that painted his self black and gold then those same painted red white and blue then jbs had someone dress up in a custom i am not sure but i think people have been taking things from kcc's pep club for a long time
You will all be blue after monday.
killerb Wrote:[quote=Arbys Man]

It's all the past.
Overrated Wrote:IMO..JBS Fan.. Has been kuckled by someone from JBS/Hazard.. and getting on here an trying to get ppl to go against Jbs/hazard... But what do I know...:igiveup:
I just support my team and school
Dawggie Wrote:JBS is a bunch of crybabies. The pep section took over jbs, but the dawgs will show the pats a thing or two on monday.
And we will show you a thing or two on Tuesday. Then you can cry all the way back to Hazard.
konan Wrote:Well the way i seen the game the little jewish looking matt everage should have got a foul called on him for being so ugly lol. I thought the best part of the game when scott mosley got up acting like he was going to fight childers. I got scared that mosley was going to hurt childers with those 3 inch pythons of his.
Now thats a good one.Smile
TheBigKCC Wrote:The KCC pep is absolutely outstanding. They have great chants and support our teams all the way. When Craft entered the game the other night ripping off the JBS shirt it sent a clear message. KCC's pep club is great, the best in the region if i do say so myself, and most of all they do what a pep section is supposed to do. Intimidate.
Who did they intimidate? Know body. As far as the kid ripping his shirt off, shows how smart he is not.
HOLLER RAT Wrote:Now do you see stewart going and crying to his mom everytime a bad call was made.... I DONT THINK SO!!! do you think that pep clubs are supposed to cheer for the other team... uhhhhhh??? NO!!! Well im guessing that you are from jbskank school and you are just jelous that knott centrals pep club is better than jbs' old senior citezens pep club.... So stop sobbing and get over your loss and no one wants to hear your little sob story..
You must be the lead holler rat. I'm surprised that you are even able to read any of these post.
How many little buses did you all use to get to the games. What do you have about 20 in your pep section.

No atually you are a big joke! every one at JBS thinks theyve got everyone fooled by thinking they have so much money that they can go to a prep school BUT it doesnt cost much at all to get into Jbs... I checked on it before.. anyone that has any source of income could go to Jbs but KCC is better!! Some of you people dont have anyone fooled not even for a second.. So all of you quit acting like you are better than one another because your NOT!! Especially you hollister anyone can make their name as hollister!! Your probably just another holler rat thats stuck up in a holler every second of your life.. So from my understanding JBS is a joke!!
I like how they say that if you go to JBS you can get into LAC for free, no tution. Isn't ALC free anyway. Shows you how smart some of their parents are.
JBS Fan Wrote:You must be the lead holler rat. I'm surprised that you are even able to read any of these post.

No actually no Im not a HOLLER RAT I made that name because thats Jbs' favorite word to call everyone.. I actually live right beside the road and if you go to jbs everday then you pass it every day.. And yess I can read perfectly.. If everyone knew your real name on here then you wouldnt have the balls to say all the stuff you say.. So tell everyone your name and talk about us some more there buddy .. I can guarantee you that you wont be saying much of anything.. Because I am pretty P'd off right now... so If you have any courage then tell us your name..I would just like to know who you are.:moon:
JBS Fan Wrote:Who did they intimidate? Know body. As far as the kid ripping his shirt off, shows how smart he is not.

Ok, how does ripping a shirt off determine your intelligence?
texas35 Wrote:why does people like conan and other jbs fans get on here and post such retarded things?

Yeah really and they dont have enough balls to tell us who they are!! Thats Jbs for ya..Smile
JBS Fan Wrote:I just support my team and school

Actually what you are doing is not supporting them. By acting the way you do on here and saying the things that you say you are only making your team and your school a laughing stock.
JBS Fan Wrote:And we will show you a thing or two on Tuesday. Then you can cry all the way back to Hazard.

Excuse me, but you have to beat Breathitt before you play on Tuesday. You are counting your dawgs before they bark!
People get there women took an come here an try to make the school look bad. so gay.

jbs_fan is worthless..
i dont like themm.. there agrivating
Hazards pep section, especially the front row, will put KCC to shame tonight, everyone come out and see what Hazard has up their sleeve.
The6thMan Wrote:Hazards pep section, especially the front row, will put KCC to shame tonight, everyone come out and see what Hazard has up their sleeve.

Doubtful