Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10th Region updates
No need for realignment fight, I understand your point. Trust me the Nky teams have the same long boring bus ride. For me, I like playing in the 10th. It gets boring playing the same old teams over and over. The 10th presents a different style and attitude all together different from the 9th. Player wise, Nky coaches have a preseason top player list out. Jolly from Campbell and Ohmer and Meister from Scott were listed. I think Meister belongs on the list but not Ohmer. He’s got to improve his percentage if he’s going to shoot that many times. Overall, I think Allen is the favorite to win POY. Sure someone will have a career night against him and hold his scoring down, but that won’t happen night after night. Good luck to him.
The capital of the 10th Region, Bracken Co, will be hosting 10th Region media day tomorrow. But the only coach worth seeing is Coach Hinson.
If you weren't at Bracken Co for 10th Region media day yesterday you really missed out. Coach Hinson was in rare form. I could just tell by the way he strutted around that he knows this is the year. If all the coaches there were playing poker he has 4 aces.
MikeHoncho47 Wrote:If you weren't at Bracken Co for 10th Region media day yesterday you really missed out. Coach Hinson was in rare form. I could just tell by the way he strutted around that he knows this is the year. If all the coaches there were playing poker he has 4 aces.

What’s the expectations for the bears this year and who are the “4 aces”?
BTP Wrote:What’s the expectations for the bears this year and who are the “4 aces”?

The standard at Bracken Co. since Coach Hinson has been there has always been and will always be a regional championship.
I might start calling Coach Hinson, Coach "Winson" because all he does is win. How about Coach "Winson" Hinson?