Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishop Brossart @ Raceland
Rams by 30
E's Army Wrote:Rams by 30

Rams hasn’t scored but 14 points in the last two weeks! I doubt they score 30 in this one but they should still win
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Rams hasn’t scored but 14 points in the last two weeks! I doubt they score 30 in this one but they should still win

Yea they will. Its cupcake time again. These cupcakes wont digest easy in the first half but we will pull away mid 3rd quarter.

Rams 42
Bishop Brossart 14
Rams will roll but can they catch lightning in a bottle like they did last year at this time to get on a roll that took them to The big dance we will see
RAMS by 3-4 TD's.
Headline in Saturday's The Daily Independent will read, "Raceland beats the Bishops"

Confusednicker:
Hahaha
Ol doc for the dubya
Bama-Cat Wrote:It might help if you all clean up the piled up road kill on 23 right in front of the stadium lol. There 2 deer and 2 raccoons. They been there just about all week

This may be the post of the year. LOL!!!
Confusednicker:
Changing my prediction. 0-0 late in the 4th and someone blows the Raceland train whistle. BB thinks the game is over and runs off the field. 6 plays later Raceland kicks a field goal to win.:biggrin:
Them damn whistles and the fireworks every 29 mins drive me up the damn wall.
jetpilot Wrote:Changing my prediction. 0-0 late in the 4th and someone blows the Raceland train whistle. BB thinks the game is over and runs off the field. 6 plays later Raceland kicks a field goal to win.:biggrin:

We will have to go for it on 4th down...…..
We are bringing the train horns to pikeville!
Rams will find a way to score in this one. It gets a little tougher down the road.
The Ram fans and the Rams football team are just alike! They both start the season off strong then flatline toward the end!! Hahahaha
Bama-Cat Wrote:It might help if you all clean up the piled up road kill on 23 right in front of the stadium lol. There 2 deer and 2 raccoons. They been there just about all week
Well if the tight-wads parking up on the grass would pay admission and come into the stadium to watch the game they wouldn't see them.

Also, I think the cleanup is done by the state, not the city if it is done at all.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We are bringing the train horns to pikeville!

Will you be supporting our district Representative Paintsville or cheering on the clone of the ‘87 Panthers?
No flatline here , just nobody to argue with on here for a couple of weeks
Brossart by 2 in OT.
sidelinedoc Wrote:We will have to go for it on 4th down...…..
:biglmao:
Good luck to Raceland tomorrow.

Raceand 52

Bishop Brossart 7
Raceland wins big at home. Rams are a good football team. They can make noise in playoffs and quite possibly return to title game. We are enemies during the year but come playoff time I pull for all of area teams, Go Rams! What they were able to do last year brought so much pride back to our area! I believe they can do it again.
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Raceland wins big at home. We are enemies during the year but come playoff time I pull for all of area teams, Go Rams!

More like "Frienemies" lol.:biggrin:
Its love hate lol. As long as we ain't lined up across from each other I want to nothing but the best for all area teams. If we are lined up across from each other...ur dead to me lol
Finally saw some clips of Brossart. Look like a solid 6-4 team. Little better than I had anticipated. Quick RB and Slot WR, big TE, and a solid enough QB. Kind of put me in the mind of West Carter, in terms of teams we have played. They spread the ball out a bit more than them though. Sticking with my original prediction though... Rams 42-14
Last home game of the year!! Gotta use up all the fireworks so if your not a fan of them don’t come tonight hahaha! I say the Rams get beat!
RD is back to his old self lol.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:RD is back to his old self lol.

You know Scotty, I think RamDAD50 sees the potential in these players and when they don’t execute and perform they way he knows they can he gets disappointed. I fully understand his feelings I have a bunch of times this year. I may be way off base but always like reading your guys posts and his too. Do believe the Rams win tonight and go to Paris and win again but will just have to wait and see but good luck tonight and hope for a injury free game for both teams but as always GO PANTHERS!!! PS I hope Ram-A-Devil gets to bring the Ram horns to Pikeville that means they will be playing in the semis again.