Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville RPI and Class A RPI analysis
(11-02-2020, 10:46 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 09:34 PM)PHS DYNASTY Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 04:42 PM)2000PHS Wrote: I think I was the most vocal critic of what happened. And I agree Pikeville should schedule a game that makes sense and I’ve been consistent with that as well. I’m just saying they have been selective with who they schedule and decline. Y’all ain’t above gaming the system so get off that high horse.
High horse ? Lol !! You sound like obumer a few yrs. ago. Paintsville thought they would cancel LCA because they new their ass would get kicked in a bad way, so they schedule an LCC team with a bad record and by doing so thought they could win and then be on the "High horse rpi rating", but it backfired on them and instead of being on a  "High horse" it backfired and ended up on a jackass.!! Great job coach!!
Well, if Pikeville turns around and schedules a large, bad school I guess we can ride into the sunset together up on them ponies! 

Good luck Pikeville and stay healthy. Hopefully we meet again in the finals. I’ve said since May y’all are the favorites.
You conveniently keep leaving out the part where Paintsville in gutless and classless fashion backed out on their commitment to LCA at the last minute that they made 2 years ago, after LCA honored their end of the deal going to Paintsville last year...

Go ahead admit it, it's ok everyone knows lol...
(11-02-2020, 11:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 04:42 PM)2000PHS Wrote: I think I was the most vocal critic of what happened. And I agree Pikeville should schedule a game that makes sense and I’ve been consistent with that as well. I’m just saying they have been selective with who they schedule and decline. Y’all ain’t above gaming the system so get off that high horse.
High horse ? Lol !! You sound like obumer a few yrs. ago. Paintsville thought they would cancel LCA because they new their ass would get kicked in a bad way, so they schedule an LCC team with a bad record and by doing so thought they could win and then be on the "High horse rpi rating", but it backfired on them and instead of being on a  "High horse" it backfired and ended up on a jackass.!! Great job coach!!
Well, if Pikeville turns around and schedules a large, bad school I guess we can ride into the sunset together up on them ponies! 

Good luck Pikeville and stay healthy. Hopefully we meet again in the finals. I’ve said since May y’all are the favorites.
You conveniently keep leaving out the part where Paintsville in gutless and classless fashion backed out on their commitment to LCA at the last minute that they made 2 years ago, after LCA honored their end of the deal going to Paintsville last year...

JP, you yourself said you respected my post when I said it was wrong so I’m not sure where these attacks are coming from. 

You have several times attacked Paintsville’s overall schedule and now that Pikeville could benefit from a selective schedule addition, it’s apples and oranges. 

Pikeville wants to say they are the moral police and the gold standard in 1A but they would schedule a weak 4A team they could crush in a heartbeat and have declined games they couldn’t win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Josiewales
(11-02-2020, 11:34 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 11:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

JP, you yourself said you respected my post when I said it was wrong so I’m not sure where these attacks are coming from. 

You have several times attacked Paintsville’s overall schedule and now that Pikeville could benefit from a selective schedule addition, it’s apples and oranges. 

Pikeville wants to say they are the moral police and the gold standard in 1A but they would schedule a weak 4A team they could crush in a heartbeat and have declined games they couldn’t win.
I want to be clear, I am not attacking anyone, and now you are straight up speculating. You have no clue what Pikeville has done or hasn't done. We only know what Paintsville did for a fact and it was low rent and there is no getting around it. I do respect you a great deal but you are off base here. I of course want Pikeville to win another championship and I don't want it compromised by everyone gaming system to the point of dodging commitments and playing games with scheduling. To be clear, Pikeville has stayed above the fray in all this crap and you can whine and speculate and do all the what-ifs, but facts are facts and it's all out there for everyone to see and judge for themselves.

Nobody said Pikeville is the moral police, but those guys run a program that is second to none on and off the field. And yes, Pikeville is the gold standard of 1A.
I'm done with all this, we can agree it will all be settled on the field. And it will be a huge miracle if we can even get the season in since it looks like a team will have to forfeit if even one person in the program tests positive for Covid, even if nobody is sick...
^^^ I’m going off what other Pikeville posters have said. Fred Doug and Pikeville talked but Pikeville declined or both decided it would be a blood bath and no point of playing. Others have said JC called and you all declined. Cant confirm that and I’ve said you shouldn’t play it regardless. Pikeville like Paintsville is willing to play certain large schools, East Jessamine, Henry Clay, et al. But aren't willing to play others, JC, Freddy D.
(11-03-2020, 12:08 AM)2000PHS Wrote: ^^^ I’m going off what other Pikeville posters have said. Fred Doug and Pikeville talked but Pikeville declined or both decided it would be a blood bath and no point of playing. Others have said JC called and you all declined. Cant confirm that  and I’ve said you shouldn’t play it regardless. Pikeville like Paintsville is willing to play certain large schools, East Jessamine, Henry Clay, et al. But aren't willing to play others, JC, Freddy D.
LOL East Jessamine.

Pikeville played Belfry like they do every year and went on the road to play LCA, who you ran from. Your go to is East Jessamine.

Love you son but that post in a nutshell is the difference in our programs. 

Plus, you are on tilt...

In poker, when a player is on tilt, he is in a state of severe mental and emotional frustration, which causes him to make aggressive and at times even reckless decisions. Generally, this will happen after a player has lost several consecutive hands in a row. the poker world what you are doing here is what is know as being on tilt....
(11-03-2020, 12:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:08 AM)2000PHS Wrote: ^^^ I’m going off what other Pikeville posters have said. Fred Doug and Pikeville talked but Pikeville declined or both decided it would be a blood bath and no point of playing. Others have said JC called and you all declined. Cant confirm that  and I’ve said you shouldn’t play it regardless. Pikeville like Paintsville is willing to play certain large schools, East Jessamine, Henry Clay, et al. But aren't willing to play others, JC, Freddy D.
LOL East Jessamine.

Pikeville played Belfry like they do every year and went on the road to play LCA, who you ran from. Your go to is East Jessamine.

Plus, you are on tilt...

In poker, when a player is on tilt, he is in a state of severe mental and emotional frustration, which causes him to make aggressive and at times even reckless decisions. Generally, this will happen after a player has lost several consecutive hands in a row. the poker world what you are doing here is what is know as being on tilt....
No tilt. Just pointing out that Pikeville isn’t taking on all comers. East Jessamine was a quality opponent for a 1A team. Heck, they beat Raceland by a couple of scores.

This has been fun. I will move on. See ya in the next thread JP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-03-2020, 12:24 AM)2000PHS Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
LOL East Jessamine.

Plus, you are on tilt...

No tilt. Just pointing out that Pikeville isn’t taking on all comers. East Jessamine was a quality opponent for a 1A team. Heck, they beat Raceland by a couple of scores.

This has been fun. I will move on. See ya in the next thread JP.
Yes it was fun. We could go back and forth all night but you can have the last word.
Seems like several are sitting themselves up for some humble pie..... it sure can be very sour, of course speaking from experience...
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlueSky's post:
  • jetpilot
I think you two should just get a room.
[-] The following 2 users Like Micro-Brew's post:
  • jetpilot, Walt Longmire
(11-03-2020, 12:58 AM)Micro-Brew Wrote: I think you two should just get a room.
This post wins BGR for the week haha.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • MadScientist94
(11-03-2020, 12:58 AM)Micro-Brew Wrote: I think you two should just get a room.
Hahaha this post brought to you by:

Alpike Resort and Spa
[-] The following 2 users Like 2000PHS's post:
  • jetpilot, PHSForever
^^^Yes used to just be called the Alpike until they installed the vibrating beds that cost a quarter...
First thing I want to say is I am a Pikeville Panthers fan. But I guess I am also a realist and from what I have seen this past weekend if these Young Panthers players don’t get their act together and start playing like they can there will be no Kroger field this year. The same for Paintsville, so there you go JetPilot and 2000PHS. Love you both but these two teams are not playing up to their potential. We can go on and on about injuries but in saying that most of the team is still there and they definitely aren’t playing championship caliber football. Personally I don’t know who is going to win 1A but like I said I am a Pikeville fan and want them too. So as of now I think 1A is up for gabs and it’s going to boil down to who wants it the most and that’s the team that puts in the work and does their jobs on the field these last few remaining weeks. It has been a odd year with all the things going on but it’s time to put those excuses behind and start playing football like they can and no excuses. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot, MountainMamba