Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funniest Comedian?
Redneck Wrote:Man, I swear on anything I was gettin ready to say that. You're right man, I was drunk the first time I seen it and dang near ****ed on myself. Me and the boys use to watch his stuff on youtube all the time when we would sit in the dorm and drink. That's classic man.

**** noooo. I'll put trees and bushes and **** in the way to **** with the ball.:lmao:
Midee1 Wrote:**** noooo. I'll put trees and bushes and **** in the way to **** with the ball.:lmao:

I'm gettin on youtube to watch it man, already got me laughin, lol.
Saw Donnie Baker in person lasy year, hilarious and very 80s!!!
srixon2 Wrote:Saw Donnie Baker in person lasy year, hilarious and very 80s!!!

I love it when he calls in on Bob and Tom in the mornins. I would love to see him. I seen Bob Zany and Tim Wilson, they're pretty funny too.
The Guru Wrote:I saw paer of a show the other night that had yjis fat Latino guy that was wearing a Hawaian shirt, he made lots of noises and had a high pitched voice.....Don' have a clue how he got a gig on TV but he was just annoying and not funny at all.
If it is the same guy I am thinking of, I thought he was very funny, especially the one were he got pulled over by a cop, and the rollercoaster one was pretty good
Midee1 Wrote:Rodney Carrington if you can stand the language.

My favorite song of his is "Dear -----" (correct term for male anatomy). If you've never heard it before and you get a chance to hear it, make sure you listen all the way to the main end... hilarious!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like Dane Cook and Rodney Carrington.
Redneck Wrote:I'm gettin on youtube to watch it man, already got me laughin, lol.
That might just be the funniest thing Ive seen all year..I totally forgot about that, so I had to pull it back up on youtubeSmile
I like Dov Davidoff..him, old Cosby and Ron White are still my favorites..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:That might just be the funniest thing Ive seen all year..I totally forgot about that, so I had to pull it back up on youtubeSmile

Those Robbin Williams days are tough to beat. That show alone is GREAT. I don't know how many different skits he did but I have watched 2 hours worth from that same show. HILARIOUS...
Redneck Wrote:Those Robbin Williams days are tough to beat. That show alone is GREAT. I don't know how many different skits he did but I have watched 2 hours worth from that same show. HILARIOUS...
As bad as this sounds, he needs to start doing coke again, lol..he's not funny anymoreSmile
The last show Robin Williams did was hilarious, I have it on DVD. He tells the story about how golf was invented and talks about alot of other stuff that will crack you up. Rodney Carrington is a favorite of mine, I have his latest DVD, but havent been able to get the cd yet. There are so many that I like that its hard to pick just one. I saw Bob Sagets the other night on HBO and he is funny but weird as ****. Jeff Dunham with the puppets is awesome, that was the most I had laughed in awhile. Tough to beat the greats though, like Eddie Murphy, in his younger days that is, he doesnt seem to be as funny anymore. Also Richard Pryor, Sam Kennison, Red Foxx, and one of my all time favorites, Jay Hickman. I like a couple of the blue collar guys, but my favorite of them is Ron White, Foxworthy is ok to be as clean as he is and Engvall is funny in his own way, I have a hard time watching or listening to anything Larry does anymore since I found out what a fraud he is.
Paul Mooney is a guy who is funny. He has a new dvd out called "Jesus Is Black" . He made up the character Homie the Clown on In Living Color ,and also wrote for Richard Pryor.
I didn't know he did standup. Yeah I love it to when he calls in on Bob and Tom, hes funny as heck.

srixon2 Wrote:Saw Donnie Baker in person lasy year, hilarious and very 80s!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:As bad as this sounds, he needs to start doing coke again, lol..he's not funny anymoreSmile

I'll have to agree with ya on that one, lol, as bad as it sounds.
BurntTires Wrote:I like Dane Cook and Rodney Carrington.

Dane cooke has a sense of humor just like mine. so yes, he's great. :Clap:
I like Dave Chappelle and Demetri Martin.
Wuzza Bear Wrote:I like Dave Chappelle and Demetri Martin.

Dave Chappelle is by far my fave probably of all time.

His ability to cross and double cross racial lines.... its just amazing.

My favorite bit of his is a between Clayton Bigsby, Black Bush, and Slave Reparations

"I'm rich.." well you knwo the rest lol
Mitch Hedberg!!!, Larry the Cable Guy, Dave Chappelle, Lewis Black, and Bill Engvall are my favorites. Richard Pryor is hilarious to when I watched some of his old shows on Comedy Central.
The best are Lewis Black, George Carlin, Dave Chapelle and the best BY FAR CHRIS ROCK!!!
anyone like Carlos Mencia?
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Sam Kinnison was another great.....man he was loud....
O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! I loved it when Sam was doing a stand up routine once and he found out a guy in the front row had just had his heart broken by an ex girlfriend. Sam gets the the folks at the comedy club to rig up the phone through the PA system. He then gets this girls phone number from the guy in the front row and calls her. She answers the phone and he asks if this is indeed the girl who broke this guys heart and she said yes and Sam cuts her to bits amd the crowd goes nuts. That was hillarious!!!!!!
I cant believe nobody has mentioned Jerry Clower. Hes the funniest guy Ive ever heard and he could do his routine in a church if you know what I mean.
George Carlin
Steve Martin
Robin Williams
Eddie Murphy
Seinfeld
Cedric The Entertainer

A few from the past:

Richard Pryor
Rodney Dangerfield
Redd Foxx
Bob Hope
Red Skelton
Jack Benny
Sid Ceasor
George Goble
Johnny Carson
Midee1 Wrote:Rodney Carrington if you can stand the language.
He is on Comedy Central right now.
FBALL Wrote:He is on Comedy Central right now.

Rodney gets my vote, Im watching right now. Man hes funny!