Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
56.41%
Lexington Christian
43.59%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Lexington Christian
Hazard....
bac2369 Wrote:I will say defensive battle. 28 to 21 Hazard.

I think it will be the opposite. There will be alot of big plays. Both teams are evenly matched offensively. LCA has struggled on the defensive side of the ball. I think it will be a high scoring matchup with Hazard coming out on top.
By the way, 28-21 isn't really a defensive struggle.
SportsKing Wrote:I think it will be the opposite. There will be alot of big plays. Both teams are evenly matched offensively. LCA has struggled on the defensive side of the ball. I think it will be a high scoring matchup with Hazard coming out on top.
By the way, 28-21 isn't really a defensive struggle.

No but when you put up 40 points a game or more it is.
hazard by 2 tds
Hazard should win this game. I heard LCA was down alot this year losing about 30 seniors I believe. Goodluck to both teams and hope no one gets injured.

Hazard-49
LCA-42
bac2369 Wrote:Is it friday yet. LOL

I agree, Friday can't get here soon enough!! Go Dawgs!
Christian- 48 Hazrd- 33
I believe we LCA will come out on top 42-34. We have the offense to score a ton of points, but our defense does worry me.
Game less than 24 hours away.
Well all we have heard during last seasons offseason and this year was this is Hazard's year..Guess tonight will really tell us what this program is about..GO DAWGS!
I agree. Win or lose this game it doesnt break hazard. Both can motivate this team to play at there best during the playoff and i mean play and not let up until the trip to Louisville. I know Raceland is undefeated but they have a long road during the playoffs. I believe There first two games will be at home then the 3rd and 4th round are away for them. Someone correct me if i am wrong. I am speaking as if they will be playing Williamsburg in the 3rd round and Hazard in the 4th round.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well all we have heard during last seasons offseason and this year was this is Hazard's year..Guess tonight will really tell us what this program is about..GO DAWGS!

This game don't matter. Hazard got home field in the playoffs but the 3rd round.
Hazard has to make it to the 3rd round first..And if the game didn't matter then they wouldn't play it..EVERY GAME MATTERS!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Hazard has to make it to the 3rd round first..And if the game didn't matter then they wouldn't play it..EVERY GAME MATTERS!

Hazard have a cake walk until the semi.Pikeville and paintsville both is down. LCA, Raceland, and Williamsburg. That will be hard for these teams to make it to the semi's this year.