Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raymond Justice resigns at East Ridge (RUMOR)
EKYHoops Wrote:How can they give McCoy the job, Justice hasn't even resigned yet! Wink

You probably will not hear anything until July 1st when the physical year begins. Unless, Raymond resigns and that would terminate his pay til then.
Warrior Parent. If you don't like Coach McCoy your kid can transfer too. If he is such a bad person why is your kid staying put. You have any secrets in your closet???? Don't care to talk about people on here, but I guess some people think they are perfect and don't know what the he** they are talking about. Just want to gossip and start trouble. Like it or not it is going to be Coach McCoy, so on with your remarks???????
My kid is not leaving because my family is not moving, and we are not liars and crooks who try to beat the system. And its not talking about people, its called informing others. Tell me what is not true about anything I have said about Mr. McCoy. I know him being there will let you back in somewhat up here and that is also a big mistake and Im supprised the board member and principal would be for that. Two wrongs wont make a right. But I'm sure you are correct, I'm sure McCoy will be the coach because the track record shows it is obvious the kids up here dont matter when it comes to such matters.
Why do these threads always turn into an argument between two immature parents? If reading the posts weren't like trying to read Russian it wouldn't be so bad...

Anyway, hopefully whoever lands at ER will turn us back into a top team. Good luck to McCoy or whoever gets it, and good luck to Coach Justice.
interesting
I don't have any kids. I'm just upset that ignorant people get on here and say things about people and don't have anything better to do. Must be a boring household???? Nobody never was charged with anything and be careful with your remarks or someone might end up in court!!!!!! when your kid don't play remember what yuou said on here. so on with your clueless remarks.
ERblue4ever Wrote:I don't have any kids. I'm just upset that ignorant people get on here and say things about people and don't have anything better to do. Must be a boring household???? Nobody never was charged with anything and be careful with your remarks or someone might end up in court!!!!!! when your kid don't play remember what yuou said on here. so on with your clueless remarks.

Oh, so your just a concerned citizen who is the defender of all that is wrong on sports blogs who weilds justice by threatening kids playing time like you are so confident you will have some say in the matter?? Yeah, you seem real unpartial to me. Also how can you sue someone or take them to court on someone elses behalf?
Warrior Parent Wrote:Oh, so your just a concerned citizen who is the defender of all that is wrong on sports blogs who weilds justice by threatening kids playing time like you are so confident you will have some say in the matter?? Yeah, you seem real unpartial to me. Also how can you sue someone or take them to court on someone elses behalf?

Isn't that one of the ways coaches square their kids away, by threatening getting benched unless they fix their attitude or game?
I will say this: What a way to represent East Ridge guys. We wonder why East Ridge has a bad name in many circles, this is why. For the sake of this thread and all that is still positive, let it go.
itzAmazing Wrote:I will say this: What a way to represent East Ridge guys. We wonder why East Ridge has a bad name in many circles, this is why. For the sake of this thread and all that is still positive, let it go.

That's what I'm saying man. It's embarrassing to other, sane ER fans like myself. These guys are like the basketball version of Pike Central's fans. Unfuck yourselves.
This is hilarious. East Ridge is seeing their hopes and dreams leave the program and they are showing it.
Unfortunate for ER...