Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps at Fairview Class 1A
To the dr e. and who ever, I have never trashed talked any of fairviews players on either site! Also Nate is a Good coach as we all have found out, Gary ,Nate and his family are Good people!! Like I have said in other post at least when Fairview gets these players from other areas, they don't get PUNKS! The Turner kid and Jennings and most other respect the Game and are really great Kids! Any coach in this area would take Great outside talent like this. I just have a problem with who they try to schedule because the schedule doesn't do the kids Justice, And I give Greenup the same crap because I think they need to drop to an easy schedule a couple years to get more players involved and do their kids justice. I am and will always be about the kids playing to their potential and having fun and making memories! I hope when Raceland isn't playing Fairview, Russell, Greenup, Ashland they all win, it helps our area look Good for the Game I love!
RAMBAIT Wrote:I don't know.....How did we get Ashland, Russell, Lawrence and Pikeville on the schedule? You make an effort and you go find them weasel head!! Word has it that the Rams are going after the fighting Tigers next year or the year after. The games are out there stop making excuses for your pitiful powder puff schedule.

Thats the way to show great class rambait. That is the guy we all know and love. You are entitled to your opinion buddy like everyone but come on man enough is enough quit crying. 12 undefeated teams in the whole state and Fairview was one of them give them credit and move on. Raceland has a great program with great coaches, I just think Fairview is on the rise and catching up somewhat and you don't like it. Good luck tonight
Have to wonder what the Fairview coaches I saw in attendance at last night's Pikeville-Paintsville game were thinking? I tried to talk to one of them and wish them good luck tonight, he completely blew me off as he was leaving the complex at about the 3rd qtr. Paintsville laid down bad, but I still think Pikeville showed enough to worry Fairview.

Anyway, back on point of this thread, Fairview rolls over Phelps 42-8, I think.
russellpride Wrote:Thats the way to show great class rambait. That is the guy we all know and love. You are entitled to your opinion buddy like everyone but come on man enough is enough quit crying. 12 undefeated teams in the whole state and Fairview was one of them give them credit and move on. Raceland has a great program with great coaches, I just think Fairview is on the rise and catching up somewhat and you don't like it. Good luck tonight

Dude!!.....Are you still talking??? You don't have a leg to stand on with this undefeated weak A$$ Schedule fairview has and yet you keep running that cut under your nose. Where is Fairview Rising too anyway??? Maybe to the bottom of the strength of schedule Chart. The only thing you've been right about is Raceland has a great program with great coaches. Other than that you need to close your Pie hole!:thanks:
RAMBAIT Wrote:Dude!!.....Are you still talking??? You don't have a leg to stand on with this undefeated weak A$$ Schedule fairview has and yet you keep running that cut under your nose. Where is Fairview Rising too anyway??? Maybe to the bottom of the strength of schedule Chart. The only thing you've been right about is Raceland has a great program with great coaches. Other than that you need to close your Pie hole!:thanks:

Great class by you sir great job! Your points are really pointless.
PHSForever Wrote:Have to wonder what the Fairview coaches I saw in attendance at last night's Pikeville-Paintsville game were thinking? I tried to talk to one of them and wish them good luck tonight, he completely blew me off as he was leaving the complex at about the 3rd qtr. Paintsville laid down bad, but I still think Pikeville showed enough to worry Fairview.

Anyway, back on point of this thread, Fairview rolls over Phelps 42-8, I think.

I'm sure if Fairview and Pikeville advanced that far it would a great football game. Pikeville has a great team and program
russellpride Wrote:Great class by you sir great job! Your points are really pointless.

You are just miffed because my points are all true and there's nothing you or the rest of westweed can do about it.
RAMBAIT Wrote:You are just miffed because my points are all true and there's nothing you or the rest of westweed can do about it.

No not miffed at all big dog you just proving my points over and over again. Keep on trucking with your rants,
You guys, or guy, can come on here and make fun of me and say whatever you want, don't bother me at all since what you think of me matters zero to me. Fact remains that Fairview's schedule was pathetic and the resulting undefeated regular season is grossly inflated, like a lot of your comments on here.
I have one avatar Cat Litter! You should not falsely accuse anyone. We all know you hate everything and everyone at Fairview. Big whoop a dee doo!
Flushing your kitty kat butt down the pooper chute! :flush:
you guys should open a bakery up there in westwood with all the cupcakes you've played.
Just for the record. you'll never derail a thread this bad again and get away with it.